Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Ridicolous, we were excellent against West Ham. I don't care how bad the opposition were and it didn't mask anything.

Look again 6-0!! against Newcastle

I did not say we were bad against west Ham only that they are a poor side which they are.

the end of last season proved the writing was on the wall & we have just lost our best player.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are wank though, Jez! We need a new man in by the Vienna game! Can see Everton doing us over!

But we were brilliant last week.

Its not just we're suddenly wank, we have no direction.

We're not brilliant we're not as bad as we were today.

I'd imagine its somewhere in between.

Regardless of what happened today we should try and get the right man in without just panic appointing as we could regret that as well.

I agree with the post, particularly the underlined bit. To that end, I wonder what the board have done about finding the new man. Have they actually approached anyone yet etc?

To that end, I wonder what the board have done about finding the new man. Have they actually approached anyone yet etc?

taking family holidays in Milan according to GK

ha ha. Some sort of update would be nice wouldn't it? Not even a hint of an interview anywhere to be heard/seen/read.

Still pushing for Phil Brown, just think, if he was there today they'd all still be sat on the field at St. James' Park getting the bollocking of a life time.

I guess the silver lining in this loss is that the board will surely see this as a priority and make the moves needed to have a man in place this week.

Watching senior players like Warnock, Petrov and hell even Dunne play so poorly and perhaps even like they did not give a shit was a very worrying sign.

I guess the silver lining in this loss is that the board will surely see this as a priority and make the moves needed to have a man in place this week.

Watching senior players like Warnock, Petrov and hell even Dunne play so poorly and perhaps even like they did not give a shit was a very worrying sign.

I hope you're right with that. I'd just like to here something official from the club regarding how the manager search is actually going!

But we were brilliant last week.

Well, we were VERY GOOD last week, I wouldnt say brilliant

And we were playing West Ham

Biggets mistake MacDonald made today was trying to play Ireland and Petrov as a midfield two. It was never going to work

You have to have an anchor in there to protect the back 4. Milner's enegry and graft meant he did the work of 2 men.

Should've rested Marc, stuck Ash on the left and NRC just in front of the back 4. That doesnt mean I rate NRC, becaise I think he's about as limited as a footballer can be. But needs must

that is basic football common sense what you have suggested and we have failed once again to apply it.

I don't agree with you Appriasal of Reo Coker as i think he is much better than folk say....to leave him out for 60 mins ( by which time the damage was done) imo was futile.

shows to me the manager is a puppet of O'NEILL.

The club's PR is poor, I don't think that there is a shortlist or do they have a clue who to appoint if anyone even in mind.

Wait to transfer window is closed and spend no money maybe.

thats what i think,id say they dont want to being in anyone because they will have to give money for transfers.i'm slowly losing faith in this board to bring us on..