Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its getting ridiculous. We are in a bad situation which was masked by the west Ham victory. The board beat around the bush far too much and it is unfair for us supporters.

I have a horrible sinking feeling that Randy will appoint the wrong man. This is not to be negative - A lot of villa fans want Jol, I dont think we'll play his compensation and also why would he come to villa with no funds to spend

As soon as Bradley's name was mentioned the day after O'Neills departure I thought it was going to happen, and still do. In my opinion it will be the wrong move for the club and we need to aim higher to keep our reputation. It does not take a genius to work out Macdonald does not want the job, he doesnt want the pressure.

I think we'll get Bradley or someone out the blue..

Was Randy at the game today? It appeared not it shows where his prioritys lie, away from Villa Park
:?

We have just lost 6-0!!!!!!!

Aston Villa 3-0 West Ham - Can't wait to see Ireland and Young combining, it will be great, MacDonald is excellent, get's the best out of players, completly different football than what we saw under O'Neill, Randy seems commited at the moment, great to see him at the game and us singing his name!!

Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa - Ireland in, does that mean Young is being sold? MacDonald is terrible, just like under O'Neill the football, tactics, football. Randy's priorities don't lie at Villa Park at all.

That is football :)

Well with km saying he will wait till after the Everton game to see if he wants the job (which is really worrying)

IMO I dont think we have funds for new players and no big funds for a manager.

This looks like we are cutting back people and cutting back hard.

instead of cutting back,why not just sell up and let someone else come in that has the funds to push us forword.

I don't think it's that easy mate! You can't just stick the club on ebay and expect a billionaire to come along.

instead of cutting back,why not just sell up and let someone else come in that has the funds to push us forword.

I don't think it's that easy mate! You can't just stick the club on ebay and expect a billionaire to come along.

you know what i mean though,put the club up for sale though.Blackburn are on the verg of a take over from some rich guy,Randy should sell up now before we aren't worth much.

Why the **** is KM now saying next Sunday? The board are a disgrace when he said after Vienna he'd make a decision after the Newcastle game! Just say you don't want it and be done with it all this **** uncertainty is the problem! Randy and the fat Ginger have a lot of answering to do, take our money for ST's with broken promises!

We need a manager in before Vienna, so he can have a few days to assess the team and get a few players in/ship a few out.

I'm telling you now if the window closes and we havent got a more consistent striker, a defensive minded midfielder and maybe even a goalkeeper, it'll be a **** shit few months.

I think more worrying is the fact we are linked with players going out more then coming in.

With km saying he will wait till after the everton game is a strange one too didnt he say last week he was gonna sit down and ask for funds and to sort out things with lerner?

There is one proven experienced top quality manager currently not employed who has won things at clubs he has been at and managed at a high level in this league, knows our team and knows what we need to strengthen. Fits all the credentials and if I were Randy I would currently be on the phone to him promising him whatever he wanted . I doubt he would come to us though without major changes