Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

We will not get Jol, absolutely no chance. No one apart from Bob Bradley wants this job!
How do you know this!? :D

As its blatently obvious, the noises coming out of VP about this right man bollocks.

right man like,Bob feckin Bradley or Curbs **** me this summer is depressing :cry: ,why cant things just go right at this club..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will not get Jol, absolutely no chance. No one apart from Bob Bradley wants this job!
How do you know this!? :D

As its blatently obvious, the noises coming out of VP about this right man bollocks.

Maybe Jol is the right man to take us further, I believe he is.

Hate to say it but i was told Southgate is in the frame -God forbid!
Bradley or Southgate is hardly quality choices is it

Do you think MON has left us in a bit of a hole, Rich?

The timing of his departure was awful Jon and I have already said that. What I think is unfair is to put all the blame on him I mean, we do not know the why of why MON felt he was forced to take the action he did. I mean he must have realised the effect on his reputation but still took the choice. To me he was forced into it and it is that action that I think has left us in the lurch.

But we still have the same squad (minus one natable) that we had in Mayare we saying that only MON could motivate them to get performances out of them? I mean if MON leaving us has meant the team will no longer perform then he must have been as good as people have said!

Must admit, I said we had to take each game at a time in regards to KM......but I'm at a loss to justify it after watching that debacle today! We need someone in fast to sort it out before the rot sets in.

Basically, we need Martin Jol and Randy should be pulling out all the stops to get him. I don't care what it costs either.

you may not care what it costs,but Randy does.

Richard, the last few weeks only revealed MON wasn't willing to fight for Aston Villa football club.
Fighting who? Perhaps he was weary of the fight or felt why should he be forced to fight

Richard, the last few weeks only revealed MON wasn't willing to fight for Aston Villa football club.
Fighting who? Perhaps he was weary of the fight or felt why should he be forced to fight
its starting ti remind me of ex managers of ours working under Ellis.

Jol aint coming this season. He'd become a hate figure at the club he supports. Especially if they went out Champs League, that'd be nice. Sorry for getting us knocked out, I'll **** off now too.

Never gonna happen, he wants Eredivisie and he won't leave without being forced till he wins it.

Fighting for the ambitions he spoke of when he was appointed in 2006. Quitting five days before the start of the season is a insult to everybody connected to the football club, I don't accept this from such an intelligent man, he was surely conscious of the consequences of his decision.

Fighting for the ambitions he spoke of when he was appointed in 2006. Quitting five days before the start of the season is a insult to everybody connected to the football club, I don't accept this from such an intelligent man, he was surely conscious of the consequences of his decision.
maybe he had know other choice i'd say there's a lot more to meets the eye with Randy and the gang tbh..

The sad thing is, I'd thought that MON had assembled a cast of characters man enough not to need a huge amount of external motivation. I thought that with the likes of Dunne and Petrov in the mix, pride would keep them playing well.

But no, I guess all footballers need a manager to kick their backsides. And I really don't see anyone out there to do the job. I'm resigned to hating whoever we get in - it'll make it easier to offer my support when the announcement is made.

Strange that two weeks in, we have absolutely no idea who it's gonna be.

Jol aint coming this season. He'd become a hate figure at the club he supports. Especially if they went out Champs League, that'd be nice. Sorry for getting us knocked out, I'll **** off now too.

Never gonna happen, he wants Eredivisie and he won't leave without being forced till he wins it.

The same Jol who came v.close to joining fulham who have less money and no europa footy ?

The same Jol who came v.close to joining fulham who have less money and no europa footy ?

less money??.

My biggest worry is if the board decide to 'take their time' over a decision as General Krulak suggested in his thread. Then its to late to get any new players transferred in. (Which IMO we really need.)

Which leads to two problems.

One it is sure as hell going to look like the board is stalling so they don't have to fork out money on players (whether the case or not.)

And two, this season is at best looking a mid table write off. And that to me is the most damaging. It'll affect attendances, therefore profits. It'll affect the view of pontential players who you'd like to join, and the view of players you wouldn't want to leave. We've spent the last four seasons making us a constant top six, european qualifying team. I hope we don't throw away this good work.

He considered it, and then promised Ajax he would stay and try to win them the Dutch title and get them into the Champions League groups.

Bit different, you don't back out of promises.

thabucks wrote:

Quote:

less money??.