Barry Bannan

villianusa

I wonder how many people on here have driven home in the morning after a heavy night and been over the limit?
Not quite sure how that would make his - alleged - offence any better?

don't think he was suggesting it makes it better, just that some of the people who will inevitably hurl abuse at him might want to look at what they might have done in their lives before being so vitriolic in their attacks.

ridiculously stupid thing to do, if he has, but he's still a young lad and intelligent - he will learn from this and never even think twice about doing it again. hopefully.

heard that he had got himself an attitude since making the first team though lets see who was driving first as dont thing Bannon has a Range Rover as he tweeted notthat long ago that he had just brought a little Peugeot

heard that he had got himself an attitude since making the first team though lets see who was driving first as dont thing Bannon has a Range Rover as he tweeted notthat long ago that he had just brought a little Peugeot

He does have a Range Rover I'm afraid.

not like he cannot afford a private taxi or a chauffer for that matter.

I like driving but if I want to have a drink i'd be calling Jeeves to cruise around Broad Street until I was ready for a Kebab and FIFA 12 before training the next day.

He didn't pass his test that long ago did he?

I wonder when he was shopped as it may be difficult to prove drink driving, doesn't make it any better whether he was drinking or not. Anyway he's not the first and won't be the last unfortunately. Way too much money and too much time to use it how they like.

To be fair if there is anywhere in the world where it is still legal to drink and drive then it is the country where it is also socially acceptable to be drunk at 10am at places other than the airport. Scotland.

Maybe wee Barry was just a bit homesick?

He didn't pass his test that long ago did he?

I wonder when he was shopped as it may be difficult to prove drink driving, doesn't make it any better whether he was drinking or not. Anyway he's not the first and won't be the last unfortunately. Way too much money and too much time to use it how they like.

He was driving his range rover before he had passed his test, I read the interview about him waiting to get his second test done and between then and him actually having the test I saw him parked up in Maccys star city with his bird, he was in the drivers seat but if he actually drove it I have no idea.

He wouldn't get jail time for that, assuming no-one was hurt in the accident. Fine and a driving ban I would imagine.

Doesn't stop it being **** stupid though

Agreed but lets put the fact hes a footballer to one side. I know a ton of people that have a few pints and drive home, a couple got caught and had 12 month bans etc.

Loads of people chance it.

To be fair if there is anywhere in the world where it is still legal to drink and drive then it is the country where it is also socially acceptable to be drunk at 10am at places other than the airport. Scotland.

Maybe wee Barry was just a bit homesick?

Think if you come out to West London you will find a great deal of heavy drinking at 10 am by people from Eastern Europe.

Anyway if Bannan has been drink driving he should have the book thrown at him.