The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, birdman said:

Southgate has taken him off. Jack not happy. Bizarre! 😂

Did I ever say how much I love Safegate?

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

At least we don’t have to have the meltdowns anymore when Southgate takes him off 😂 

Au contraire

Edited by fightoffyour

34 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Now THERE is an idea! God imagine if..... That would make me so happy :)

He is stalling on a new contract with England until he has qualified for Qatar. That is just BS. I think he fancies the Toon job. He clearly won't be putting in a bid for Jack but the earlier suggestion of 100m for Sterling would be very much on the cards.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

He is stalling on a new contract with England until he has qualified for Qatar. That is just BS. I think he fancies the Toon job. He clearly won't be putting in a bid for Jack but the earlier suggestion of 100m for Sterling would be very much on the cards.

To add to that. From a Sportswashing perspective, Southgate would be the right managerial appointment to make the club look good, it would be kind of like getting an FA endorsement. I am getting my hopes up here but I think it is a possibility 

• Like 1

I don’t get the reaction this time. Jack was looking good but he was starting to roam in to the middle too much which meant the balance became wrong. It would have left England weaker on that side where Hungary were willing to break at any opportunity.  I also thought the right back dealt with Jack well too. 

I don’t think taking Jack off was an humiliation or personal at all. Just tactical from a coach that hasn’t got a clue.

8 hours ago, Peter Griffin said:

No club looking to challenge will touch Southgate. People dont forget his one relegation from one club job record

• Like 3

Â