The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, MrBlack said:

6 points already, pleading guilty to two further offences... surely makes it 12 points and a ban. Assume he can afford a chauffeur but he'll need to stop doing these actions if he wants to be a role model poster boy that can make millions on top of his base salary through sponsorship. Can't belive someone so dedicated to their profession can be so amateurish in other aspects of their every day life.

Nice Christmas bonus for the council though, driving fines are based on your salary these days aren't they?

Yes they are. I haven't been stung by the new rules but my dad has. I think it's fair tbh if you earn more, should dent more than someone on minimum wage. 

Jack hasn't learned before, however a ban and having to be ferried around like a teenager might finally hit the point home for him this time.

• Thanks 1

Hes in the limelight even more now hes an England player that means that if he does anything else as stupid as his stunt during lockdown they will come down on top of him for it. Grealish would be mad now to commit anymore offenses but even in the eye of the public he would be mad to be seen doing anything the media and public would scrutinise him over.

I couldn't give two shits whether he went out got drunk and enjoyed himself but there are many who would pull him apart just for having a good time and got plastered all because of the way they photographed him and wrote the story about him. I dont agree with the drink driving but I think Jack will know that himself and regret it, this day an age though and drink driving has killed so many innocent people so Grealish does have to be careful there. Like others have said he just needs a driver now, if he goes out and enjoys himself, he can't even not get to plastered because of how the public and media will turn that to something nasty.

This Grealish story reminds me of that Danny Mills from the Mean Machine movie portrayed by Vinnie Jonies, for the love of God Jack dont get throwing an England game next 🤣.

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

6 points already, pleading guilty to two further offences... surely makes it 12 points and a ban. Assume he can afford a chauffeur but he'll need to stop doing these actions if he wants to be a role model poster boy that can make millions on top of his base salary through sponsorship. Can't belive someone so dedicated to their profession can be so amateurish in other aspects of their every day life.

Nice Christmas bonus for the council though, driving fines are based on your salary these days aren't they?

judging by the report of Sheepcote St, Brum city centre......they are making a nice little tidy packet out of Bus lane fines.....perhaps they are saving up to buy us a new stadium.

They could have let Jack off, with "services to the city".....with the money they are raking in.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

He is a great, even wonderful player but outside of that he is a bit of a tit

do we really know the details?....before we condemn him.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TRO said:

do we really know the details?....before we condemn him.

he has pleaded guilty but fair point, Maybe jumped on him a bit too quickly, its only because I love him 

1 hour ago, The_Steve said:

Zero time for excuses again. It's a shame it is making headlines again, he needs to ditch these bad behaviours and influences around him.

He needs a chauffeur and with his dough, it would be a prudent investment.

why does he put his brand at risk, like this.....having said that I don't know, exactly, what he has done.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

BBC says he was tailgating other cars and got caught at 98mph.  I doubt it is a one off, he needs to be reminded of Jose Antonio Reyes.

Would fit RIGHT in, in the middle east, extreme tailgating is Sport here.

1 hour ago, TRO said:

He needs a chauffeur and with his dough, it would be a prudent investment.

why does he put his brand at risk, like this.....having said that I don't know, exactly, what he has done.

If I had Grealish’ money I’d have a butler and chauffeur and get him to call him Bruce Wayne. 

This is his third driving incident, wake up dude 

Â