The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

FWIW, I think his ankle is clipped by Ramsey which is why the decision wasn’t overturned. 

Contact doesn’t mean a penalty. Especially considering he caused the contact himself. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

Contact doesn’t mean a penalty. Especially considering he caused the contact himself. 

I didn’t say I think it should be a penalty (although I’d probably want it), but it’s never being overturned. 

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

That's it for me, if Ramsey stood completely still statue-esque I'm sure grealish would still trip over him and it would somehow be called a foul

14 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Cheating b*****d

Openly celebrated two goals, obviously a Villa fan.

The not celebrating by ex players is a load of bullshit. 

Being a cheating clearing in the woods is another issue.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If there is one thing Jack loves more than looking in the mirror it is the attention of others. We as a fan base should just ignore him, not boo him or applaud him. Just treat the arrogant, cheating bastard as an irrelevance. He is certainly not worth us caring enough to get wound up with him. He has shown he doesn't care about us/AVFC.

This!

The amount of traffic this post has had since he left would just give his huge ego a rub.

Maybe time to lock the thread and let it slide down the forum! 

Â