The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

On 21/04/2022 at 14:12, Zhan_Zhuang said:

No there's just a lot of people rightly feeling a little miffed by his comments about staying at Villa yet behind the scenes trying to get a high profile move.

People have a right to feel like that you know. They are allowed aren't they?

Did I say they weren't?

32 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

And bbc player rater.  

Voted by people who don't watch the game :) 

Its easy for neutrals to be critical of Jack now. He's a £100m player and plays for Citeh. The stuff that made him a star (boyhood fan, captain of team, star player) have now gone unfortunately 

He'll win more and earn more money but he's no more than a cog in a machine now. 

Watched the Gazza doc and I have to say, Jack's playing the game in the opposite way - It's massively depressing - and there is no way jack = gazza - but you saw how gazza was exploited and you cannot blame modern footballers for taking what they can. It's just a bit shit for football. 

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Well as you previously called posters deluded it would be one interpretation.

I'm glad you think they are allowed an opinion contrary to yours, well done!

giphy.gif

This is a weird take, not gonna lie

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wonder what his reaction will be if they win the title on last day v us.

I be confused if he didnt celebrate it even if he was mainly a spectator in the season

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wonder what his reaction will be if they win the title on last day v us.

i'd imagine he would celebrate. Its not as if they are beating us to the title. 

• Like 1

I'd expect him to celebrate, at the end of the day it's justification for him moving 

I also expect villa fans to give him a load of shit in the build up, loads of shit during the game and then clutch their pearls when he dares to celebrate in front of villa 

And he played yesterday, was the "striker" again, 5 goals and apart from a 3 yard pass in the build up to the 5th he wasn't involved in any of them 

• Like 1

What a loser. He's playing for the best coach of all time perhaps. Earns 350k a week. Plays in a phenomenal team that wins most weeks. Will win the PL maybe even the CL (City have to win it some time right?)

He goes into an amazing workplace with amazing professionals and some of the best in their fields all whilst doubling his salary and doing what he loves.

**** loser!

• Like 2

Â