The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

NSWE aren't to be messed with. Love that.

Sounds like maybe there is not release clause after all and the ball is in NSWE's court. I trust them 100%, whatever happens.

Preece knows the square root of feckall, unfortunately. He's been saying City's interest is hot air all summer, which is demonstrably nonsense. People believe in him because he says what they want to hear. I'm not saying Jack will definitely go btw, just that Preece clearly doesn't know anything

• Like 1

I expect the club are playing it safe and waiting for him to sign a new contract before putting him front and centre on any additional branding. Wouldn't read too much into it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

Does that mean everyone else is off to City? Can we field a 3 man team?

Might be telling that those 3 plus Grealish were the exact same people used to launch the home shirt though.  So only, he is absent this time round.

2 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Preece knows the square root of feckall, unfortunately. He's been saying City's interest is hot air all summer, which is demonstrably nonsense. People believe in him because he says what they want to hear. I'm not saying Jack will definitely go btw, just that Preece clearly doesn't know anything

That doesn't stop me trusting NSWE.

• Like 1

Just now, Davkaus said:

I expect the club are playing it safe and waiting for him to sign a new contract before putting him front and centre on any additional branding. Wouldn't read too much into it.

It depends when they filmed and took the pictures as well, although I find it strange the other three players that were present for the home kit one, filmed in May, are the ones used. That could easily imply that the away one was done at the same time and they've edited Jack out. Or it could mean nothing and these three were used more recently. If it was more recent though I'm surprised Buendia wasn't included.

Just now, RichiBoi11 said:

It depends when they filmed and took the pictures as well, although I find it strange the other three players that were present for the home kit one, filmed in May, are the ones used. That could easily imply that the away one was done at the same time and they've edited Jack out. Or it could mean nothing and these three were used more recently. If it was more recent though I'm surprised Buendia wasn't included.

And bear in mind Mings has been away with England and on holiday recently.

The negative guy in me guess they shot both back in May and have chosen not to include the Grealish shots but who knows.

• Sad 1

Just now, Wainy316 said:

The negative guy in me guess they shot both back in May and have chosen not to include the Grealish shots but who knows.

I think that is correct--not because the club believe he is leaving but they simply do not know at this stage.

22 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

NSWE aren't to be messed with. Love that.

Sounds like maybe there is not release clause after all and the ball is in NSWE's court. I trust them 100%, whatever happens.

For once in my Villa Supporting Life......I have faith, in these guys, whatever the outcome, of Jacks future.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Yeah I agree. It doesn't necessarily mean he's off, but it indicates the club is at least prepared for the possibility of him leaving. 

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Anyone know if they have any "e's" in the club shop today?

There's a fella around the back of the shop selling them.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Who's the most talked about person at Man City? I'd guess it's Guardiola with a smattering of De Bruyne's, Stirling's, Foden's etc thrown in for variation. Media comment is mostly about the manager and the team, rather than one stand out individual however good he happens to be.

Who's the most talked about player in the Premier League? There's no argument that it's definitely our Jack! The reason why he stands head and shoulders above every other player is because he's been allowed to play in a free role with Villa which showcases his world class talents.

JG's not daft. He know's that if he goes to Man City he will quickly become another talented cog in the well oiled 'Guardiola' machine, subject to strict routines and rotation. I'm sure he'd add to their success, but he would possibly lose his ever present "star" status.

Jack needs to be on the ball to be totally effective....England showed and Man City could be the same, where Jack is idle of the ball, for longer than he's used to.....Sterling has no desire to engage with him, Mahrez has had adverse comments from his colleagues for too much dribbling.....It won't all be rosey for Jack.

every other mans grass, is not always greener.....what price is happiness?

11 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Might be telling that those 3 plus Grealish were the exact same people used to launch the home shirt though.  So only, he is absent this time round.

The metadata for the images shown here...

have a creation date of 5th July. Grealish was with England then. So was Mings and if you look, he's in none of the pictures in that link.

So that suggests McGinn and Watkins did their shoot on the 5th July and Mings did his later.

No idea what that means in regards to Grealish though 😂

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Jack needs to be on the ball to be totally effective....England showed and Man City could be the same, where Jack is idle of the ball, for longer than he's used to.....Sterling has no desire to engage with him, Mahrez has had adverse comments from his colleagues for too much dribbling.....It won't all be rosey for Jack.

every other mans grass, is not always greener.....what price is happiness?

Indeed just another fish in the pond there , squad rotation etc , 

2 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

The metadata for the images shown here...

have a creation date of 5th July. Grealish was with England then. So was Mings and if you look, he's in none of the pictures in that link.

So that suggests McGinn and Watkins did their shoot on the 5th July and Mings did his later.

No idea what that means in regards to Grealish though 😂

Actually, I can't even find a picture of Mings anywhere. Seems they've just used Watkins and McGinn on the officially site.

Â