The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Derby?

Actually if he was to go on loan for a bit again, that would be the sort of club that we should be sending him. Higher level, lots of youth in their team and they played some fantastic football last year.

Kevan you probably can't say but any indication from training which position Lambert thinks Jack can make an impact in the premier league?

I don't see the harm in a 6 month loan to a decent championship side.

See how he takes to the step up until Xmas and if he's flying and influencing games like he did for NC, then it could be a nice boost in Jan.

I agree about pressure, with our fans and the current state of the team, it could ruin him.

Kevan you probably can't say but any indication from training which position Lambert thinks Jack can make an impact in the premier league?

Not too sure mate. I've got a feeling he would play him in a CAM role. Like last pre-seasons friendlys.

Edited by kevangrealish

Hopefully given chance to train with the first team and pre-season then perhaps a championship club for a short loan, will continue his progression and as long as its guaranteed first team play.

If he stays with Villa he may not play that regularly.

However, much his potential this isn’t Football Manager.

Not too sure mate. I've got a feeling he would play him in a CAM role. Like last pre-seasons friendlys.

IF this is the case and IF Joe Cole has been signed to play in a CAM role... could we have the perfect setup to blood Jack whilst utilising Cole's experience?

Joe Cole plays for 65/70 minutes a game (assuming he stays fit, of course) and Jack gets a run out for the last 20 minutes or so.  He starts cup games and learns from one of the better English creative midfielders of the past decade. 

Could be worse, no?

• Like 1

I'll be f**ked off if he doesn't go straight into the first team squad this season.

If Lambert puts him out on loan or sticks him in the reserves for more 'development' this season then i hope he runs his contract down this year and signs for the queue of clubs who'll be after him.

Edited by villanmac

I'll be f**ked off if he doesn't go straight into the first team squad this season.

If Lambert puts him out on loan or sticks him in the reserves for more 'development' this season then i hope he runs his contract down this year and signs for the queue of clubs who'll be after him.

He's 18 years of age with limited experience, there's plenty of time...

Incidentally how many other 18 year olds are playing regularly in the PL?

He's 18 years of age with limited experience, there's plenty of time...

Incidentally how many other 18 year olds are playing regularly in the PL?

He's also got 12 months remaining on his contract. I don't think sending him out on loan will encourage him to sign a new deal.

Â