The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

12 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Just me  annoyed at the grammatical error of two grown men using your instead if You’re  ? 

They both used 'your' correctly each time ?

Edit: Except for Kevan that first time. Dammit Kevan

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

The problem is that Kevan's post will be ignored by them, and they will continue with their agenda based articles.

Even better as will show them up for the frauds they are

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, villarocker said:

get in touch with Kevan Grealish and get him to wage bets with these so-called ITK's. When Jack stays, and the debts are paid, Villatalk could be funded well beyond our lifetimes :crylaugh:

I'd have wagered bets with the buffoons!  :ph34r:

In all seriousness on a betting front, Jack was as big as 9/2 yesterday with Skybet.

Edited by AvfcRigo82

I think this Hercules story has slipped under the radar. He is supposed to be our mascot, now it appears Spurs have turned his head. Hercules the Cockerel, doesn’t really ring true though, so probably just media bs. A Lion vs a cockerel, sounds about right though. People need to stop mistaking rich clubs with big clubs, and Spurs need to stop dreaming if they think they are either. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Villa is a leaky club and the situation has changed over 6-8 weeks. I know someone close to the deal who I’m not going to reveal because that will screw up my source.

Why not? Do they really read VillaTalk and can guess your real name from "Fairy in Boots?"

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I think the name alone gives it away the guy is a windup merchant and obviously a knob.

In fairness I think Mashiter used to work in the West Midlands (maybe for the Express & Star) and then headed down to London to one of the bigger papers.

But obviously that tweet is complete bollocks.

7 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

In fairness I think Mashiter used to work in the West Midlands (maybe for the Express & Star) and then headed down to London to one of the bigger papers.

But obviously that tweet is complete bollocks.

I bet he got a few pelters at school with that name - Nick Ma'Shiter!

What was his folks thinking about at the time calling him that?           :crylaugh:

* Sorry, i'l grow up now.

:crylaugh::crylaugh:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

3 minutes ago, philthevillan said:

Do we know if that Kevan Grealish account is 100% genuine? Someone pointed out on Twitter that he isn’t followed by his brother. 

He used to be a regular here on VT. Somebody here may have his contact details. 

On 11/07/2010 at 23:57, kevangrealish said:

Well then guys. I am kevan grealish. And I can confirm that jack has seen this post. I dont mind admirers or doubters because if you havent seen him then he could be another run of the mill player who could lose his talent in the next few years. I understand this. But let me just say that sir gary cahill is speaking quite truthfully. Lol. But nah jack has been playing for villa since the age of 6. Hes been playing two years above himself for villa. Been playing a year above himself for ireland u15s and is now going to have trials for england u16s I think it is. And has already been offered a scholarship. There is a bit more I cant say. But what I am trying to say is that is every 14 year old kid like this? Hes been at villa since 6,played gaelic football and played in tournaments since. Surely this shows determination? Lol. And last thing he is not related to tony grealish but hes great grandad played for villa under the name of william `billy` garraty. Which is where we think it has came from.

Kevan is a member on these boards, Kevan you confirm this is your twitter account?

Â