The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

53 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

I'm in Cyprus, attending my brother in laws wedding today. 

I'm going to be looked down upon when I'm on my phone every 5 minutes. 

I am a dumbass, I read that and thought why doesn’t he just say he’s attending his sisters wedding, why would he refer to his brother in law over his sister.  Took me 10 seconds to think it’s your wife’s brother getting married.  Monday morning brain sucks! 😳

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

I am a dumbass, I read that and thought why doesn’t he just say he’s attending his sisters wedding, why would he refer to his brother in law over his sister.  Took me 10 seconds to think it’s your wife’s brother getting married.  Monday morning brain sucks! 😳

Took me a while too 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

The City fans have made some hilarious fakes so far 

He’s going to be big, I’d say 10ft tall, judging by that pic.

Just now, ben1505 said:

I can’t remember the Delph saga for comparison.. did that play out with him training with us then just leaving?

Delph was different. He publicly stated he wasn't going to leave. Then a week later did. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ben1505 said:

I can’t remember the Delph saga for comparison.. did that play out with him training with us then just leaving?

If I remember correctly, he even posted something about his commitment to Aston Villa than buggered off like a week later. Hence the reason we hate Delph with a deep passion, he's a snake. 

Just now, DCJonah said:

Delph was different. He publicly stated he wasn't going to leave. Then a week later did. 

City actually triggered his release clause, then he refused to sign, and puts out a statement to boot. Then when he changed his mind he said his love for Villa clouded his judgement lol. Never the sharpest tool in the shed.

• Like 1

Â