The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

That got completely debunked. They were talking about club website shop which someone said change on mobile to desktop view. Also someone else tweeted picture of ground straight after with pictures of Grealish on hoarding

May well be nothing in it but your version is incorrect - clearly talking about the villa park shop 

AC84D5B0-BAB4-4047-8968-B5D2DD7B3F07.jpeg

41B300EC-2F6A-485C-A21C-906431AD7BB5.jpeg

Edited by Eastie

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Not for me.

He has given so much for the club. Will always remain a legend. Delph was just a decent player who didn't do anything significant for the club.

Dragged us up to the Prem. Almost single handedly kept us in the Premier League. Had his greatest ever season in terms of stats last season to make us a mid table team.

His mates in the England camp talking about winning the Champions League do you not think that will influence the man?

If he is leaving because he wants to fight for titles and play Champions League football on the biggest stage I can't blame him. It's a short career and neither of those things is a realistic prospect at Villa anytime soon.

And if he does that at Villas expense, he forfeits all rights to be called a Villa fan…

Go to Juve, go to Barca, go to PSG… but if you claim to support our club, are our clubs talisman, and you willingly go to another club who will be playing against us twice a year, attempting to score goals against us and provide assists against us (AT VILLA PARK!!

Literally trying to defeat us and, essentially, make a concerted effort to relegate us…

No real Villa fan would ever want to do that for the sake of a medal and trophies with another club…

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

AC84D5B0-BAB4-4047-8968-B5D2DD7B3F07.jpeg

41B300EC-2F6A-485C-A21C-906431AD7BB5.jpeg

Not reflecting on you at all Eastie, but I wonder if either of these gents thought about either taking a pic, or even asking the staff where the JG pics are? 

Could be as simple as new kits photos being put up instead? 

I doubt the club would send signals to fans and the press via the club shop. Plus, surely someone from the club shop would be piping up with some ITK snippets.

• Like 2

Suspicious that none of these people are able to take any photos of the club shop to confirm this. If this were an episode of Catfish they'd all already be on the suspect pile.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I really, really hope it does. As a club, they're a disgrace and they've gotten away with murder over the last ten years. UEFA/FIFA/FA, whoever, needs to throw the book at a club (Man City) to show other clubs that you can't just simply break the rules and get away with it. 
They should be handed a lengthy transfer ban or be disqualified from European competitions if they're found guilty of illegal behaviour. The problem the authorities have with some of these clubs is that their owners are so powerful and rich that they're scared to actually do anything. 

All of their titles should be stripped from them and the medals that Barry and Milner won with them should be taken back 🤣🤣🤣

Not sure if posted previously but Freya Gregory (is she any relation to John Gregory?) posted this back on the 14th July. 

Things may have changed since then but it would point to him staying. 

Love the fact she’s buzzing for securing Walsall tickets as well 😃

3295CB7C-07B4-411D-B609-52BA96712C43.jpeg

If I was the manager of the shop, I'd be bored being asked about Grealish all the time, and while there is still rumours and uncertainty I'd take the photos down until things are settled one way or another. I doubt the people in the shop would be that clued in to what's happening. (I think I'm ignoring the fact there'll be a pretty direct line of communication from the top to the shop).

This is what I'm going to tell myself anyway. Got to find a way to work my cognitive dissonance somehow.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, burchy said:

Not sure if posted previously but Freya Gregory (is she any relation to John Gregory?) posted this back on the 14th July. 

3295CB7C-07B4-411D-B609-52BA96712C43.jpeg

Isn't she just describing how Grealish was in the video of the new home kit and that she's excited about going to Walsall. As evidence goes this is the most barrel-scraping I've seen so far!

• Haha 1

Just now, burchy said:

There was No Context AVFC pic of Grealish at the kit launch that she retweeted, the one with him and the ‘I love playing for this club’ quote

18 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Not reflecting on you at all Eastie, but I wonder if either of these gents thought about either taking a pic, or even asking the staff where the JG pics are? 

Could be as simple as new kits photos being put up instead? 

I doubt the club would send signals to fans and the press via the club shop. Plus, surely someone from the club shop would be piping up with some ITK snippets.

Would hope to see him launching the new away kit on the 30th July 👍

• Like 1

Why would we remove images of him from the club shop before he was actually sold. What would be the point in giving this breaking news to the people who work in the shop? 

And how would the shop workers have this info but no respected journalist get it?

• Like 3

Just now, DCJonah said:

Why would we remove images of him from the club shop before he was actually sold. What would be the point in giving this breaking news to the people who work in the shop? 

And how would the shop workers have this info but no respected journalist get it?

Stop speaking sense, it doesn't feed in to the culture of paranoia.

11 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I’m having a new kitchen fitted this week, the fitter has just spotted my Villa mug and told me that he thinks Grealish will stay at Villa. That’s all the proof I need. He’s got a great reputation as a kitchen fitter, so who am I to doubt his credentials. 

The annual media Merry go round is all a bit draining. This season they are really plumbing the depths, largely because the club has got all the leaks plugged and so the press are desperately trying to squeeze any drop they can out of their dried up ITK network. 

• Like 1

It's August next week, and Purslew has said that the away kit is out early August. Maybe the club shop are just preparing to plaster Jack in the away kit images in shop, whilst have the likes or Mings and Meatball in the home kit still up on the walls?

Â