The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I find this guy to be one of the more reliable sources on Twitter..

We thought he would end up going truth be known

Just now, birdistheword said:

He’s not that reliable but no smoke without fire I guess…

B65F97CD-BB03-4594-A3BA-B284420C3490.jpeg

Can we reopen the Rashica thread based on that please 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I don’t think we can ignore this. The silence from the club says it all. Im gutted to be honest.

My heart said he would stay but my head has known all along that he would be going. You could argue it’s a short career and you’ll want to win things and maybe we couldn’t offer that quick enough for the lad. He will always be one of us though and begrudgingly I wish him well

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Was a good read and I assume Fabrizio Romano is the same. Gotta laugh how Italians have the low down on so called Premier league transfers between each other. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I don’t think we can ignore this. The silence from the club says it all. Im gutted to be honest.

32 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

We thought he would end up going truth be known

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My heart said he would stay but my head has known all along that he would be going. You could argue it’s a short career and you’ll want to win things and maybe we couldn’t offer that quick enough for the lad. He will always be one of us though and begrudgingly I wish him well

On 25/06/2021 at 10:15, MCU said:

Shut up Jim.

Yep he's definitely leaving. 

22 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Whilst I agree he’s going, the club are hardly going to come out every time a player is linked with leaving.

5 hours ago, Gompedyret said:

The much rumored release clause is being bandied around in the click press. Is there any reliable information about what this might actually be?

There's no way it wouldn't have been out there by now IMO.

Why wouldn't City have done what we did with Buendia and got on with it?

No way they'd think yeah we'll pay £85m, but not £100m. This is a franchise that rule global football to a distressing degree. They'll be winning league titles in every major league every season in 20 years if they aren't stopped by FIFA.

• Like 1

We are NOT selling Jack. 

Jack and Tyrone have been away on international duty with England. If Jack was leaving, do people seriously think the club would use him to model the new home shirt? No way! They'd have released it sooner without them both and blamed their absence on their involvement with England. The club knows that most shirts bought would have Grealish on the back so there's no way they'd have allowed that to happen knowing he was leaving. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The_Steve said:

Lmao. Sure pal. 

He only started tweeting about Villa in English in 2020. He’s got no credibility. 

@delphino123 knows the fella and knows he is reliable. 

• Haha 1

Â