The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

How our fans think the club are going to entertain any offer for Jack is beyond me. This kid is our past, present and future.  The owners will not be letting him go anywhere unless they are completely stupid. 

New deal after the euros, squad improvements, Villa on the rise!!!!!

The amount of pundits who still think he's not getting a start in the Euros is a joke.   Every time he's played for his country he's been fantastic,  the whole country said it but still we have to put up with Sancho, Mount and Foden all being better.  Go on Jack,  you're going to be the player of the tournament given the chance 👏 

The £100m figure for Grealish is just a made up number by the press but people take it as gospel, just like last summer when the press were saying his price would be £80m. He's worth more than a £100m now and he was worth more than £80m last year, and not just because of how much he's worth to us, but because he's objectively one of the best players in the world, but not only that also one of the most unique, he's the closet you will get to a modern day equivalent of bygone footballers like Best, Cruyff, and Gascoigne.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Rashford is 11 and sterling is 10 so don't think you can read too much in to it and his likelihood to start

Foden is 20, Mount is 19

I mean if we go 4-2-3-1 it would make sense. But those are their numbers at city and Chelsea I think. So that would obviously make a difference. Wish grealish or Mings was 40 though. 

Foden is 47. I don't know why I thought 20.

But all the Chelsea players have their Chelsea numbers so I don't think the numbers are indicative of what our starting 11 would be. As presumably chillwell and reece James will start. 

Edited by MotoMkali

25 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

You beauty...

4-D61-EABD-B83-C-4983-A097-A72-AF9-B42-B

My wallet is going to hate me, but I bought this with the quickness, with the Euro patches and everything. Have a feeling I'll be cherishing it, even 20 years from now. 

33 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

You beauty...

4-D61-EABD-B83-C-4983-A097-A72-AF9-B42-B

I get the enthusiasm, but I have an almost pathological obsession with the number 10, so this just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Just now, El Zen said:

I get the enthusiasm, but I have an almost pathological obsession with the number 10, so this just doesn’t sit right with me. 

Kinda the same here, but Jack said today that's probably his favourite number, up there with 10 so if it's good enough for him then I'm all for it.

Also have a feeling it's going to be the shirt that one of his box to box runs finally ends in a goal. 

With him being given the No.7 shirt maybe England are trying to position him as the modern day Beckham for marketing purposes.

Edited by useless

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

but Jack said today that's probably his favourite number, up there with 10 so if it's good enough for him

Good for Jack.

But you’re talking to someone who’d have the number 10 tattooed on his right pec if his wife didn’t shoot it down with a strong veto. I really don’t care what Jack feels about it. He’s a number 10 and that’s final. 

😉

• Haha 1

Â