The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, Laughable Chimp said:

I'm not gay, but Mings's body makes me want to be gay.

It's amazing when you think that the majority of us would look like that if we just ate clean and exercised regulary, but we just cant be arsed 🤣

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

I get we are all defensive over our Jack, myself included.  A player should always pick out the correct pass, which Jack does 99% of the time, but just because Samatta missed that chance on his debut doesn't mean he will miss every chance.  I have a feeling he'll do rather well for us.  Him and Jack have linked up quite well!

I think you missed the point.

The Tanzanian's were having a pop at Jack for not passing to him more... in 2 games. When Jack clearly has laid things on a plate for him.

Do one Colin W.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7970701/Neil-Warnock-urges-Manchester-United-sign-Jack-Grealish-compares-Eric-Cantona.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ico=taboola_feed_desktop_sport

Neil Warnock has implored Manchester United to sign Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish – believing he has an aura similar to Red Devils legend Eric Cantona.

Grealish has lit up the Premier League this season in a struggling Villa team, scoring seven goals and providing five assists in the top flight. He also has led Dean Smith's side to the Carabao Cup final on March 1 – where they will face Manchester City in the Wembley showpiece.

United are among the clubs who have been keeping tabs on the 24-year-old playmaker and Warnock believes he would fit the bill at Old Trafford – just like Cantona did during the 1990s.

“Man United should just pay the money now for Grealish.” 💷 

“Think of Cantona, someone who has something magical. He fits that bill.” 🧙‍♂️ 

“He’s matured beyond all recognition and he’s going to get better.” 👏 

Neil Warnock says #MUFC should break the bank for #AVFC’s Grealish
'Man United are in a situation where they should just pay the money shouldn't they, now,' he told talkSPORT.

'I think he would be a great acquisition for them. I think he's made-to-measure like that.

'I don't want you to use it sillily [sic] but you know when you think of Cantona and people like that who just have something magical.

'He just fits that bill as a young one, doesn't he and I think he would be a great signing.'

Warnock knows Grealish well having faced him many times before during his managerial stint at Cardiff City. And the 71-year-old is effusive in his praise for Grealish's development over the past two years.
'I've got to say in the past when when we've played him I've not worried too much about Jack,' he continued.

'We've man-marked him and we've done something different and we've said 'oh he will just give it away this time'.

'But I think he has matured and in the last 18 months to two years he's matured beyond all recognition.

'And I think he has got better and I because he is a bit of a flamboyant player managers think twice about that in a team situation.

'But I think now he has got everything.'

Warnock is dead right. Jack can be one of the greats. 

I hope he stays, which he may if we are successful, of course that’s the preferred outcome....but he is that very very rare exception where, especially given what he’s done for us, I would actually want to see him somewhere where his talent can be fully utilised.

( which certainly isn’t Man United by the way !)

5 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

It's amazing when you think that the majority of us would look like that if we just ate clean and exercised regulary, but we just cant be arsed 🤣

Wish it was. The fat percentage is very difficult to maintain for anyone not in professional sports. At least when you're closing in on 40 y.o. 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Warnock is dead right. Jack can be one of the greats. 

I hope he stays, which he may if we are successful, of course that’s the preferred outcome....but he is that very very rare exception where, especially given what he’s done for us, I would actually want to see him somewhere where his talent can be fully utilised.

( which certainly isn’t Man United by the way !)

I don't... I want to see his talent with us... Like Le Tissiers talent stayed at Southampton, Tottis talent stayed at Roma and Maldinis talent stayed at Milan...

I don't want to see Grealish in any other teams shirt than Villas and Englands...

If he does leave like Mellberg, Albrighton or Weimann (abroad or forced out through not being given a new contract) - I would wish him a fond farewell...

But as soon as he does a Yorke or Barry, he can get ****...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was listening to Talksport this morning when Warcock was on talking about Jack. I actually turned off after listening to big Al, Parlour, Warcock and old rubber face basically trying to do a deal for Jack to go to Man U. One thing is certain though, they all think Jack is the real deal. They were all of the opinion that it would take circa £100M to prize him away.

I love Jack. He is the beating heart of our club but if we go down then he is gone and I will back him in whatever he decides. If we stay up though I really think he will stay. That’s the most important reason for us staying up in my mind. If we don’t I doubt I will ever see a home grown talent like him, playing for our great club again, in my lifetime.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, M_Afro said:

I was listening to Talksport this morning when Warcock was on talking about Jack. I actually turned off after listening to big Al, Parlour, Warcock and old rubber face basically trying to do a deal for Jack to go to Man U. One thing is certain though, they all think Jack is the real deal. They were all of the opinion that it would take circa £100M to prize him away.

I love Jack. He is the beating heart of our club but if we go down then he is gone and I will back him in whatever he decides. If we stay up though I really think he will stay. That’s the most important reason for us staying up in my mind. If we don’t I doubt I will ever see a home grown talent like him, playing for our great club again, in my lifetime.

Chris Evans Laughing GIF by mtv

Edited by Jas10
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure how I feel about everyone being off on the piss in Dubai while we are fighting for survival.

Are they not off on warm weather training? 
I doubt they’ll be allowed to go “off the rails” then.

Just hope they all come back reenergised and ready for the battle ahead.

26 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Not sure how I feel about everyone being off on the piss in Dubai while we are fighting for survival.

They are off for 8 days

Â