Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The thing is i get all that. he's given up on doing it legitimately.

But the thing for me is he HAD done it legitimately. He'd made it. Then he's thrown it all away for that.

If he hadn't been offered the partnership at the big firm, then to me it would make a lot more sense. Because he'd have given up on making it legitimately because he'd always been thwarted

That's my point. When offered the chance with the big firm, he chickened out. Because he was scared and lacking in self-belief - didn't think he could hack it with the Harvard graduates, etc. So he ran back to what he knew, which was being a small time crook.

Did anyone see Silicon Valley.

It was all a bit weird, because the guy that bought their company actually died in real life and then they killed him in the show and spent half the episode as a weird kind of tribute.

Hoping for more from next week's show, although this first one was still good in parts.

I feel I've missed an episode of BCS...

When did he get an offer from a big firm?

Well if you have missed an episode then this will be a spoiler

towards the end of the final episode.

He's handed the case over to the big firm.

Then Kim comes to see him and says that it's become too large for them so they're outsourcing some of the work to another big firm.

The other big firm claim they've already heard of Jimmy (presumably as a result of that case) and want to have him on board as a Partner.

he's on his way to meet them right at the end when he does his u-turn and chooses to go down the bad road

• Like 1

Bluestone 42 S3 ended last night.

Absolutely excellent work by BBC3.(unusually)

Not sure if serious.

100% serious.

Might have to give it another chance then.

I watched an episode a couple of months ago and thought it was just about the worst thing I've ever seen. About as "funny" as Phoneshop

Edited by Stevo985

I feel I've missed an episode of BCS...

When did he get an offer from a big firm?

Well if you have missed an episode then this will be a spoiler

towards the end of the final episode.

He's handed the case over to the big firm.

Then Kim comes to see him and says that it's become too large for them so they're outsourcing some of the work to another big firm.

The other big firm claim they've already heard of Jimmy (presumably as a result of that case) and want to have him on board as a Partner.

he's on his way to meet them right at the end when he does his u-turn and chooses to go down the bad road

I've only read the first sentence of that and don't recognise it, though I thought I had watched it all. Is the final episode where he goes back to being

Slipping Jimmy?

If it is then I must have fell asleep half way through or something :lol:

I never thought I'd say this, especially after watching the first few episodes but  Elementary is probably my favourite thing on TV at the moment, save for Mad Men. My favorite episode was the one with the snow storm in New York City.

• Like 1

I never thought I'd say this, especially after watching the first few episodes but Elementary is probably my favourite thing on TV at the moment, save for Mad Men. My favorite episode was the one with the snow storm in New York City.

It's one of my faves too. Haven't seen any of season 3 yet though because I like to binge watch it.
  • Like 1

Â