Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Good series..

Disagree, I thought it was way too cheesy (not in an intentional way either). I really wanted to like it which made it doubly as disappointing too!

It felt old fashioned, reminding me a lot of 80s Sat afternoon tv programs where the bad guys are BAD and the good guys are er...winners!

...and dont get me started on the dialogue...it made the TV blade series seem gritty!

Firefly is a definite marmite programme. It's also definitely tongue in cheek. One of my favourite tv shows ever. If I ever met Jewel Staite in person I'd be in prison for sex crimes shortly after.

• Like 1

Disagree, I thought it was way too cheesy (not in an intentional way either). I really wanted to like it which made it doubly as disappointing too!

It felt old fashioned, reminding me a lot of 80s Sat afternoon tv programs where the bad guys are BAD and the good guys are er...winners!

...and dont get me started on the dialogue...it made the TV blade series seem gritty!

Sorry must have been drunk when I watched them ;)

Guess its all down to personal taste.

I made a pact with the devil; in exchange for a length of my penis, I was endowed with eidetic superpowers. By night, I don a mask and run around town, reminding helpless citizens where they left their wallets, keys etc. I am Nomemberememberman.

I made a pact with the devil; in exchange for a length of my penis, I was endowed with eidetic superpowers. By night, I don a mask and run around town, reminding helpless citizens where they left their wallets, keys etc. I am Nomemberememberman.

If you only do it next month, you could be Novembernomemberememberman.

• Like 1

Why can Virgin not get their hands on Sky Atlantic :angry:

im amazed they gave them the F1 channel, cant see them giving up atlantic, its a huge selling point, the only disappointing thing IMO is the boxset selection on anytime, they seem to be all over the shop rather than full sets, although i think the sopranos and GoT is coming in full in december

Started watching 'Girls' on Sky Atlantic. Mainly because I'm not watching a whole lot at the moment and it's a safe bet it'll be fairly filthy in order to keep its audience. So 'why not?' eh ?

It gets better and better with each season, and iv'e only just started season 4!

You're about to hit the peak.

Season 5 is still an amazing season. But it doesn't hit the heights of Season 4. But literally nothing does (imo)

Anyone see Grand Designs last night?

Eugh. Vile woman, vile house, a clear example of what happens when you've got too much money and no taste.

I didn't know whether to laugh at or despise the husband. The bloke works in the city, and earns enough money to let his vile wife build that hideous palace (millions) and then clearly doesn't like any of it but doesn't give a **** because it kept her quiet.

The electric obscuring glass was hilarious - a few grand a square metre, loads of it, and it never ever looks completely clear, looks horrible.

First. I've gathered that it really kicks in from season two onwards, but I've no complaints so far.

It kicks in just as soon as you start to understand the dialogue!

If you dont like season 1 there is not much point in watching the others as its all quite similar. Actually ill change that, if you dont like season 1 watch it again!

Â