Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I was just reading the comments on a torrent site to see whether the torrent was legit and some **** spoiled GOT for me. 

Unbelievable. 

Why would somebody do that?

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Bit of art work  here

tumblr_mledmfHQZp1re64jjo8_500.jpg

That's awesome! Robert Baratheon vs. Rhaegar Targaryen at the Battle of the Trident, I assume? I wish I could draw like that...

Also, haven't watched GoT since I watch it on Sky Atlantic, but since everyone is especially hyped for this episode then I can only assume that what I've been waiting for has finally happened!

I didn't draw it, just in case it appeared that way, don't want to take credit for someone else's work. There were a few pictures I saw, let me see if I can find out who did them.

Also, haven't watched GoT since I watch it on Sky Atlantic, but since everyone is especially hyped for this episode then I can only assume that what I've been waiting for has finally happened!

Yes, it happened.

Edited by Ghost

I'm staying ou tof this thread until later. Just in case!

Good call. Might wanna consider staying off Youtube and such as well. I've seen people posting spoilers in completely unrelated videos.

If you are all talking about the event that I think you are talking about (read all the books, but only seen first series) then I really hope they do it justice and it's effective as it was in the book.

The Red Wedding...

I worry about reading this thread as people have read the books as well as watching the TV show of GoT so I'm sure someone will spoil the show by alluding to events they know will happen having read the books. 

Â