Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

That's fair enough, for me personally the books enhance my enjoyment of the TV show and rather than spoiling what is about to happen, I now look forward to seeing specific scenes and events in the TV show and wondering how they will go about filming them.

I can completely understand if people just wanted to watch the TV series without knowing what's coming next though. I must not be smart enough to understand all the intertwining storylines, the vast amount of characters and all the lore and locations that make up the history and the world itself, the books definitely aid my understanding in that respect. I watched Season 1 without ever reading the book, and I couldn't remember character names and got confused a few times. I still loved it, that's why I gave the first book a read. After reading it I went back and rewatched Season 1 and it made so much more sense to me.

Spartacus Finale

So good i'm going to watch it again... I CRIED

Love Spartacus, it's the pulpy low-budget cousin of Game of Thrones. Equally compelling shades-of-grey characters. Generous killing off of fan-favorite characters, and it's just great at wringing emotion out of the viewer. I

I think it's just as good as GoT,if not better than it, especially in the action/fight scenes. 

Shame not many people give it the credit it deserves. 

Has anyone watched "House Of Cards"? David Fincher directed the first couple of episodes.... and Kevin Spacey is the main character. Gunna give it a try tonight. 

IMDB Link

I have PieFace loved it, Spacey is the man it. It's kind of strange the way it is narrated as Spacey tends to break the fourth wall from time to time to explain what he's thinking but it's very good.

Has anyone watched "House Of Cards"? David Fincher directed the first couple of episodes.... and Kevin Spacey is the main character. Gunna give it a try tonight. 

IMDB Link

I have PieFace loved it, Spacey is the man it. It's kind of strange the way it is narrated as Spacey tends to break the fourth wall from time to time to explain what he's thinking but it's very good.

Yeah it's fantastic! Can't believe it's gone under the radar so much! I watched 5 episodes of it last night and i'm pretty hooked. Kevin Spacey's character is awesome! So devious!

IMDB Link

Yeah it's fantastic! Can't believe it's gone under the radar so much! I watched 5 episodes of it last night and i'm pretty hooked. Kevin Spacey's character is awesome! So devious!

Indeed, think i watched it all in the space of 3 days. Only found it by clicking around randomly on IMDB, great show. You've seen nothing yet.

I watched almost two episodes of it and found myself confused. I don`t really know if it was the politics or what it was but I found it pretty boring. Great acting and all that, but maybe some things went over my head. More confused as to what was going on, made me feel stupid actually since that is never a problem :( 

I watched almost two episodes of it and found myself confused. I don`t really know if it was the politics or what it was but I found it pretty boring. Great acting and all that, but maybe some things went over my head. More confused as to what was going on, made me feel stupid actually since that is never a problem :(

I too was a little confused to begin with, I know nothing of UK politics, so i'm pretty much useless when it comes to American politics. But if you stick with it, it all starts to make sense, even I can understand it :)

Game of Thrones series 3 episode 3

Am i the only one who felt sorry for jamie Lannister i know the guy is a prick but he could have easily let bryenne get raped but he opened his mouth and got punished also WTF was up with the ending music? it was just wrong

Game of Thrones series 3 episode 3

Am i the only one who felt sorry for jamie Lannister i know the guy is a prick but he could have easily let bryenne get raped but he opened his mouth and got punished also WTF was up with the ending music? it was just wrong

It's something I've noticed HBO shows have a tendency of doing. Cliffhanger ending followed by smash cut to black with a cheesy punk rock-ish cover of an otherwise non-punk rockish song. They've done it for episodes of True Blood, Entourage and now GoT

Edited by Alpaywasawesome

So last night I watched the latest episode of Southland which is episode 9 of the 5th series. I dont say this lightly but it was about the most gripping & disturbing piece of tv I've ever seen which includes all of The Wire and Breaking Bad.

I've heard at the end of BB Walter goes into witness protection and then starts the beginning of Malcolm in the Middle

I genuinely applauded that when someone posted it on Twitter a few weeks ago. Really made me chuckle.

Supernatural; it's fallen off a cliff, hasn't it?  Aside from bonus Amanda Tapping and what could have been an interesting story arc with that seemingly soon forgotten 'Men of Letters' stuff, the current season's been as poor as the last couple.  :(

I've heard at the end of BB Walter goes into witness protection and then starts the beginning of Malcolm in the Middle

No it ends with the Zombie Apocalypse from The Walking Dead

Â