Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

It certainly was awesome!

Daenerys is an absolute badass!

I can't wait for the point where her army turns up and shits on everybody.

She might be overtaking the imp as my favourite character

My favourite character is Mord, the Jailer at The Eyrie

NO GOLD

Also, in last nights episode, I actually liked the scene with the Night's Watch kicking off at Crastor's place better than the final scene.

Was thinking of watching Broadchurch as it's been getting good reviews. Had it ruined by the paper today. I avoided the main text of the article but they printed a photo with a caption. clearings in the woods.

Game of Thrones latest episode can someone please explain

The dragon torching Sir Ben Kingsley WTF the bloke is an acting legend yet they just dispose of him like that surely he could have had a bigger role to play

The dragon torching Sir Ben Kingsley WTF the bloke is an acting legend yet they just dispose of him like that surely he could have had a bigger role to play

screenshot20130422at09_3.png

On another note, she should speak valyrian more often! Really sexy

Edited by AVFCforever1991

really liking broadchurch so far, good setting, seems like a good play on "nah thats too obvious", despite tennant its a good cast, colman is superb in it, not entirely convinced by the bloke who speaks to dead people, hoping they twist that out somehow, my guess so far -

i think the journo desperate for a big break did it so he could have some reports spotted at national level, either that or the sister and the dodgy boyfriend 

I think its Colmans fella  

I taught Morse and Holmes all they know

what did you think of it?

I was slightly disappointed that he handed himself in rather than getting caught

thought overall it was excellent, possibly 2 episodes too long and maybe didn't need the reveal of jack and Pauline whatsherface characters, could have had just 1, did like the reveal of his previous case, I was trying to watch villa at the same time last night so might have spoilt it for myself, heard they are trying to write a sequel

ITV have had two good shows so far this year now with that and mr selfridge

What I liked about, that is slightly different, is after the reveal there was the focus on the families etc, whereas normally the programme ends very quickly. 

The annoying parts were Tennants heart problems, the psychic made worse because it was Will Mellor and those bloody accents.

Like I did with you I shared who I thought it was after the first week with someone and whilst watching the Villa I got a text saying "you were right - Broadchurch" thanks for that!!

Er, it wasn't Ben Kingsley... 

Er, it wasn't Ben Kingsley... 

The actor was Dan Hildebrand.

Dan-Hildebrand.jpg

200px-Sir_Ben_Kingsley_by_David_Shankbon

Similar, but Kingsley is much older.

Also, great episode, though I wouldn't say that was my favourite part of A Storm of Swords. We still have that part to come and I bet it's going to be amazing ;)

P.S Lena Heady does nothing for me, it's all about Natalie Dormer.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

Â