Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

You've only just discovered Father Ted? Wow. Like Fawlty Towers it benefits from being a small number of episodes - all of them fecking marvellous.

In other news, I went shopping while drunk yesterday and bought the Killing trilogy and Boardwalk Empire series 1 & 2

Yeah first series was superb but that whole series was wank!!

Like prison break its a good idea but just can't be turned into long interesting story lines.

What was the point of the whole hit and run thing?

And no one at the CIA has any problem with a stranger parking a car right next to the window where everyone is going to be?

It was awful.

Watching an old ITV series from the nineties; The Last Train. Loved it back then (though I am a sucker for post-apocalyptic stuff), I didn't realise that it was actually created by Matthew 'Life On Mars' Graham too. Never been released on DVD (nor will it ever be, apparently) so I had to get it from some website that transfers rare and unreleased series from recorded VHS to DVD, though all 6 episodes are up on Youtube as well.

Edited by GarethRDR

Have anyone seen "Once upon a time"? Saw a trailer for the 2nd season, I think, and it looks interesting.

yeah the gf loves it, she says its up there with grimm if that helps, from what ive seen of it its a bit weird, its the old story book characters all live in the real world but they dont know who they actually are and it jumps about between the real world and a fairytale one

Been watching Twin Peaks for the first time this week. Bloody love it.

Be wary, traveler. Twin Peaks is effectively a gate way drug into a weird and wonderful world of music, television and film. In 6 months time you could be listening to non-stop Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, and engaging in marathons of Alejandro Jodorowsky's greatest box office non-smashes.

It is good though. Who is your favourite? I like Lucy & Audrey best.

• Like 1

Be wary, traveler. Twin Peaks is effectively a gate way drug into a weird and wonderful world of music, television and film. In 6 months time you could be listening to non-stop Kilimanjaro Darkjazz Ensemble, and engaging in marathons of Alejandro Jodorowsky's greatest box office non-smashes.

It is good though. Who is your favourite? I like Lucy & Audrey best.

Warning noted :D

Oh and check my last post in the 'things that cheer you up' thread :thumb:

Â