Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

The trick I suppose is to be inoffensive and bland. I really don't want Harry to win as Jaz to me has been the best player. The only problem is Mollie and her loyalty to Harry. If it plays out that Mollie and Harry are in the final then I would take him winning 

That loyalty is insane, and yeah, Harry's cockiness has made him very unlikeable the last couple of eps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Traitors

Hide contents

Biggest disappointed ever.  He made a right hash of it.  I was hoping for him to basiccaly become Batman

Ross did have a shocker but in his defence, the pressure was on him straight away at breakfast thanks to Zack.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

This Traitors crap should definitely have its own thread. 

If the games and gaming forum has to suffer the indignity of hosting that wordle thread, I think traitors chat should stay here. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hogso said:

If the games and gaming forum has to suffer the indignity of hosting that wordle thread, I think traitors chat should stay here. 

I never go in there. 

5 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

The Aussie one is released in full on iPlayer straight after

I will probably go down the US route, it has a couple from the cast of US Survivor, so once this is done I will move on to that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seat68 said:

I will probably go down the US route, it has a couple from the cast of US Survivor, so once this is done I will move on to that.

4 episodes into the US and they're all unbearable.  Just don't think the show works with all their Americany Americanness.

That said, John Bercow is going to be in series 2!

8 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

4 episodes into the US and they're all unbearable.  Just don't think the show works with all their Americany Americanness.

That said, John Bercow is going to be in series 2!

I'm a bit further in and they get worse. They also seem to make stupider decisions episode by episode, all their voting seems to be about liking or not liking the person

On 23/01/2024 at 20:25, PieFacE said:

I'm not sure what it is about True Detective S1 that makes it so magical, but it's hugely unlikely to be recreated. 

However, Season 4 of TD has been very good so far. Enjoying it a lot. 

Always thought if their careers are really going nowhere, I'd love to see that first series with the two leads in the other role. See what they do with it.

• Like 1

This Sexy Beast is getting a big push, set in the 90's with full soundtrack that will be banging. First three episodes out today

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

This Sexy Beast is getting a big push, set in the 90's with full soundtrack that will be banging. First three episodes out today

Sounds like you enjoy a good geezer film....have you seen that Marching Powder with Danny Dyer is out this year ? 

Wonder what it's about 🤣

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Sounds like you enjoy a good geezer film....have you seen that Marching Powder with Danny Dyer is out this year ? 

Wonder what it's about 🤣

Marching Powder, which isn’t a sequel to The Football Factory but is inspired by a similar subject, follows the story of Jack (Danny Dyer), a middle aged, drug-taking football hooligan, who is arrested and given six weeks to turn his life around, or else face a long spell in prison. Juggling his marriage, his hard nut bully of a father-in-law and his wayward 25-year-old stepbrother, Kenny Boy, Jack tries to get his life back on track, but slowly his world starts to spiral out of control.

https://deadline.com/2023/12/danny-dyer-marching-powder-football-hooligan-movie-nick-love-true-brit-rockstar-1235652289/

Sounds fantastic 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Â