Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Actually, having compared 'The Tourist' to 'Fargo', it then let me down with a disappointingly weak ending. Still a bit of work to do before you can rival the Coens, lads. 

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Kaitlyn Dever cast as abby in the last of us 2

She's got to put some muscle on but she's definitley got some chops, brilliant in unbelievable and dopesick 

Is this confirmed now?

This is so weird to me. She's a brilliant actress but she's nothing like Abby.

And on top of that she looks exactly like Ellie. I wanted her to be cast as Ellie because she basically looks identical (I think she actually did a table read for Ellie but didn't get it. I can only assume they thought she was too old because how could you not cast her as Ellie?)

2f6ce8855e9d8d11a861986da9767762.png

If anyone has seen Dopesick, Dever's character basically looks, dresses and acts like Ellie.

So now they have someone who looks like the original Ellie playing Abby. Weird

Edited by Stevo985

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Kaitlyn Dever cast as abby in the last of us 2

She's got to put some muscle on but she's definitley got some chops, brilliant in unbelievable and dopesick 

She was great in No One Will Save You - especially since there was only a few lines of dialogue in the whole film. Really good physical performance.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

Just watched the 9th episode of the 5th season of Fargo. As good as season one and season two were, I'm inclined to say season five might just be the best season of them all.

Oddly, speaking as a HUGE Fargo fan, I'm finding s5 a little disappointing, and possibly even the worst (OK, least great) one of them all. 

Saw it advertised as being in Disney + so just watched the first episode of Malcom in the middle after about 20 years 

forgot how good a show it was … I’m gonna have to watch the whole lot now , aren’t I !! 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Saw it advertised as being in Disney + so just watched the first episode of Malcom in the middle after about 20 years 

forgot how good a show it was … I’m gonna have to watch the whole lot now , aren’t I !! 

The one where they go to burning man and they think hal is performance art is one of my favourite episodes of any tv show ever made. Hugely underrated show.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I’ve recently completed the whole lot with my teenage daughter - brilliant underrated comedy, with all the main characters pulling their weight throughout.

great opening tune too! 

14 minutes ago, Mozzavfc said:

New series of Gladiators is a great nostalgia hit

I sat and chuckled through that with my kids - there’s worse on TV on a Saturday evening for sure. 

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

I sat and chuckled through that with my kids - there’s worse on TV on a Saturday evening for sure. 

Is Wolf still in it?

Just now, theboyangel said:

Nope - a complete new set of beefcakes 

it was entertaining enough

Contestants ready, gladiators ready👏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Apparently HBO have release a bunch of unused scenes from The Sopranos for the 25 year anniversary. Might need a VPN if it's only on their American site yet.

Â