Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Pawn Stars - Cheesy as hell but I like knowing about stuff and how much stuff costs.  I like it when the people bring in stuff and they say "I want $10 for this stuff" but Rick is like "Let me get a friend who can tell us about this stuff" and then the friend comes into the shop and tells them about the history of the stuff and finally, after a long dramatic pause tells the man that the stuff is actually work $10,000.  And then I like it when Rick says "do you want to pawn or sell this stuff?" and the guy goes "I would like to pawn this stuff" and Rick says "How much do you want for this stuff?" and the guy goes "I want $10,000, because your friend said this stuff was worth that much" and then Rick goes "But I have to make a profit on this stuff, I'll give you $20 for this stuff" and the guy says "this stuff is worth way more than that, lets say $100.." and then Rick goes "hmmm" for a while and then goes "Ok, you got a deal, we'll go over there and write this stuff up" and then Rick does a talking head segment where he says "I did really well to get this stuff for $100, I'll easily be able to make a $9,100 profit on it" and the guy who sold it to him does a talking head bit and goes "I'm glad I got $100 for that stuff, I just wanted some drug money and this will keep me going for a week or 2" and then the episode ends and everyone is really happy that they got money for their old stuff.

9.5/10 would definitely say stuff again.

If you read that, I honour your patience for reading absolute shit. :lol:

I made it to the first "but"

• Like 1

Pawn Stars - Cheesy as hell but I like knowing about stuff and how much stuff costs.  I like it when the people bring in stuff and they say "I want $10 for this stuff" but Rick is like "Let me get a friend who can tell us about this stuff" and then the friend comes into the shop and tells them about the history of the stuff and finally, after a long dramatic pause tells the man that the stuff is actually work $10,000.  And then I like it when Rick says "do you want to pawn or sell this stuff?" and the guy goes "I would like to pawn this stuff" and Rick says "How much do you want for this stuff?" and the guy goes "I want $10,000, because your friend said this stuff was worth that much" and then Rick goes "But I have to make a profit on this stuff, I'll give you $20 for this stuff" and the guy says "this stuff is worth way more than that, lets say $100.." and then Rick goes "hmmm" for a while and then goes "Ok, you got a deal, we'll go over there and write this stuff up" and then Rick does a talking head segment where he says "I did really well to get this stuff for $100, I'll easily be able to make a $9,100 profit on it" and the guy who sold it to him does a talking head bit and goes "I'm glad I got $100 for that stuff, I just wanted some drug money and this will keep me going for a week or 2" and then the episode ends and everyone is really happy that they got money for their old stuff.

9.5/10 would definitely say stuff again.

If you read that, I honour your patience for reading absolute shit. :lol:

9 times out of 10 though they want to sell.

Finished series one of Murder One yesterday, pretty gripping stuff and I was surprised by whodunnit, which is always a good thing. Stanley Tucci is very creepy in it.

First series was great, second series was disappointing 

Onto series 10 of Spooks. Fantastic stuff. Underrated. 

Finished it last night. Great ending to a great series. 

Definitely underrated as I said in my last post, possibly because its British, maybe?

Some wonderful characters in the 10 series, some shocking deaths and a perfect finish...

although not a feel-good finish, however I don't think that would have suited the show

• Like 1

Finally got around to starting Homeland.

I'm about half way through the first season and it's pretty decent stuff so far.

Brody's wife though - wibble wibble.

• Like 1

Â