Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Eh, everyone has a different sense of humour. For instance, I think Two and a Half Men is one of the worst, most obvious sitcoms, yet it was insanely popular. Then again, I quite enjoy The Big Bang Theory and it's written by the same guy. Humour is weird like that.

I personally think Sunny is hilarious though. It's up there with Frasier and Friends for me.

I honestly dont understand how anybody can find two and half men funny at all.. I could watch episode after episode and just not laugh once.

I quite enjoyed big bang first few seasons...Then my bro pointed out the laughing track...and once you realise the laughing track is there...it just annoys you so much that it ruins the show. Literally every 2 second its some crazy laughter at the most average joke. Laughing tracks really need to go from series. Office/IASIP are the best and think a laughing track would ruin them so so much   (meh i didnt mind it so much on I.T crowd i suppose)

Chuck Lorre does vanity cards at the end of every episode that appear after the credits. You usually have to pause them to read everything. On one of them he had a picture with the studio audience as he addressed accusations that they used a laughter track, so I do think they have a studio audience. It wouldn't surprise me, the show is insanely popular. You wouldn't be hard pressed to find a bunch of super fans to go along to a taping and laugh their asses off. People laugh more when they see something live and with a bunch of other people anyway. When you're in a situation where you're expecting to laugh a lot, you'll laugh a lot more.

pretty sure its a live audience with a laughing track also. Think they have to have a laughing track because when they have to do retakes it doesnt become as funny for the audience

Edited by gharperr

#AlwaysSunny

Charlie "I'm a full on rapist. You know, Africans, women, children and shit"

Woman "Did you just say you're a full on rapist??"

Charlie "Yeah, you know, I help people, a fullll oooonn rapist"

Woman "Do you mean a philanthropist?"

• Like 4

Eh, everyone has a different sense of humour. For instance, I think Two and a Half Men is one of the worst, most obvious sitcoms, yet it was insanely popular. Then again, I quite enjoy The Big Bang Theory and it's written by the same guy. Humour is weird like that.

I personally think Sunny is hilarious though. It's up there with Frasier and Friends for me.

I honestly dont understand how anybody can find two and half men funny at all.. I could watch episode after episode and just not laugh once.

I quite enjoyed big bang first few seasons...Then my bro pointed out the laughing track...and once you realise the laughing track is there...it just annoys you so much that it ruins the show. Literally every 2 second its some crazy laughter at the most average joke. Laughing tracks really need to go from series. Office/IASIP are the best and think a laughing track would ruin them so so much   (meh i didnt mind it so much on I.T crowd i suppose)

Chuck Lorre does vanity cards at the end of every episode that appear after the credits. You usually have to pause them to read everything. On one of them he had a picture with the studio audience as he addressed accusations that they used a laughter track, so I do think they have a studio audience. It wouldn't surprise me, the show is insanely popular. You wouldn't be hard pressed to find a bunch of super fans to go along to a taping and laugh their asses off. People laugh more when they see something live and with a bunch of other people anyway. When you're in a situation where you're expecting to laugh a lot, you'll laugh a lot more.

Big Bang certainly has a live audience.

(although all sitcoms with live audiences do use snippets of laughter tracks to bulk up the laughter for jokes that may not have hit the mark)

Hannibal cancelled

Well if I was a TV exec I would have cancelled it after watching episode 1 of season 3. It was absolutely terrible.

Pretty much this.

and then cancelled it again after the 2nd episode.

Far too slow, far too many arty shots...................really disappointing from what it follows on from.

Episode 3 in the new series of Banshee is absolutely brilliant!

It's such a good show.

Season 3 is probably one of best seasons of any show I have seen in a long while. Banshee is a brilliant and underrated show

Currently watching episode 3. What a brutal fight scene to kick things off!!!

• Like 1

Hannibal cancelled

Well if I was a TV exec I would have cancelled it after watching episode 1 of season 3. It was absolutely terrible.

I agree. Thought it was awful.

I'm very late to the party but have just got round to watching Gotham. I'm really enjoying it, loving all the little references and teases to Batman as we know it. Anyone else like it?

started humans today, great potential for this, 1st two episodes have been good but can feel tempo about to rise, worth a watch imo

i was big fan of utopia and seems one or two of cast have returned for this one

• Like 1

Hannibal cancelled

I agree. Thought it was awful.

I'm very late to the party but have just got round to watching Gotham. I'm really enjoying it, loving all the little references and teases to Batman as we know it. Anyone else like it?

I enjoyed it until Channel 5 went for a mid-series break for months and then missed a few episodes as I didn't realise it was back on, then couldn't be arsed to watch it all. I just dipped in and out of it in the end. Brody's wife from Homeland turns up in the second half of the series, and she is lovely.

#AlwaysSunny

Charlie "I'm a full on rapist. You know, Africans, women, children and shit"

Woman "Did you just say you're a full on rapist??"

Charlie "Yeah, you know, I help people, a fullll oooonn rapist"

Woman "Do you mean a philanthropist?"

TN6uT.jpg

• Like 3

Cool its not that I dont find it funny at the moment but I hear people say its some of best comedy of all time so maybe im just disappointed in what I was expecting :)

It's a strange one for me, because when it's on form it makes me cry with laughter, but when it's not...it doesn't work at all. It's why I haven't smashed through it...its success rate isn't high enough for me.

Anyone else watching Bosch? Only managed the first 20 minutes if the first episode last night but it seems up my street.

Not watched it, but heard good things about it from a lad at work.

I canned Amazon Prime becuase it wouldn't work with Chromecast, but now their content seems to be picking up, I might grab one of those Fire Sticks and give it another go.

Anyone else watching Bosch? Only managed the first 20 minutes if the first episode last night but it seems up my street.

I really liked it.

I've watched the first series.

It's very good and worth a watch. I'm not a big fan of Titus Welliver but he plays the role well. There is a couple of Wire actors in there aswell (Bosch's partner) and Lance Reddick who I'm now sure is incapable of saying a sentence in more than one way. He's basically just copy and pasted his Wire performance into this. Second series is on its way I think.

I've read all the books and they're great storylines.

Dunno about the tv series though ;)

Â