Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Problem with The Wire is that it doesn't appear to be on any of the legal streaming websites after tomorrow. Even US Netflix doesn't have it which I've always found odd.

US streaming rights (as with pretty much all of HBO's output over the years) are HBO Go.

Working my way through American Horror Story season 3 at the moment.

All series have been completely bat shit crazy but it's a real guilty pleasure.

I don't think il ever watch them again but it's a very well made show and a lot of fun.

A good filler in between the more classy shows out there

I don't think il ever watch them again but it's a very well made show and a lot of fun.

A perfect summation of AHS and my thoughts exactly. It doesn't take itself too seriously and is ridiculously OTT at times but it's just so much fun. I've always had a particular **ahem** admiration for Jessica Lange too, and you can tell she's having a great time in her various roles.

• Like 1

Just watched the final series of dexter......hmmmm!

Should have left it at 4 for me.

Yvonne Strahovski is the only reason to watch past series 4. The show had a terrible ending that did not really explain a lot. The fans basically unanimously agreed it was shite. 

A perfect summation of AHS and my thoughts exactly. It doesn't take itself too seriously and is ridiculously OTT at times but it's just so much fun. I've always had a particular **ahem** admiration for Jessica Lange too, and you can tell she's having a great time in her various roles.

I got through the first season but the second just got too silly.

I know its not supposed to be something to take too seriously, but there was too much daft shit going on to hold my concentration.

After completing 24, Lost and The Wire over the last few months, I was looking for another complete series top devour. Decided on The Shield

Few episodes into series 1 and liking it so far...

• Like 2

yep will be watching that,and - 

agent carter

broadchurch (and hopefully gracepoint if they ever show it)

12 monkeys

Dig

Banshee 3

waywood pines

interested in sons of liberty too

and then it'll be time for mad men and game of thrones

yep will be watching that,and - 

agent carter

broadchurch (and hopefully gracepoint if they ever show it)

12 monkeys

Dig

Banshee 3

waywood pines

interested in sons of liberty too

and then it'll be time for mad men and game of thrones

Broadchurch was fantastic and when I finished it I was tempted to try gracepoint, but after seeing the trailer I decided not to. It's literally a carbon copy except with American actors. Tennant even does an american accent. 

Gracepoint was pretty poor, Tennant grows into his role and Anna Gunn does an alright job. It gets a bit better the last few episodes when drawing towards the conclusion but

They mess up the actual ending by setting it up for another season and then the show gets canceled.

As I say in the spoiler the show got canceled nowhere as good as Broadchurch.

Gracepoint was pretty poor, Tennant grows into his role and Anna Gunn does an alright job. It gets a bit better the last few episodes when drawing towards the conclusion but

They mess up the actual ending by setting it up for another season and then the show gets canceled.

As I say in the spoiler the show got canceled nowhere as good as Broadchurch.

I am glad I didn't watch then. That is just terrible. 

Â