Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Really enjoy The Island, it is quite an interesting insight into modern man - there's still a lot of people willing to graft but on the other hand, people 'give up' too easily.

The old boy is seriously annoying but funny for us to watch (as is Stockport Ryan) - imagine being one of them there in those conditions, listening to them every day?? It would seriously test anyone's patience.

So I started watching Girls.

Why has it taken me this long to watch Girls?

Totes amazeballs.

I'm also going to start watching Louie.

Girls is bloody brilliant. 

• Like 3

Second season is pretty shite to be honest. Hannah is just insufferable (I know she's meant to be but still) and I couldn't wait for the season to finish because of it.

I enjoyed season 2, but would place it below season 1, and the last season 3 was probably my favourite. Non of the characters are likeable, but as you say that's the point. Shoshanna is probably my favourite character, and I found I liked Adam a lot more in the third series. 

Grr, no GoT this week...

Made due by watching part one of Band of Brothers again, and noticed that both Simon Pegg and Michael Fassbender are in it.

• Like 1

Been made watch The West Wing by the missus ten episodes in starting to grow on me.

Made to watch? The West Wing is excellent! Goes on a bit but top class TV.

Ya it was the fact I didn't want to start something that was 156 episodes long...

Been made watch The West Wing by the missus ten episodes in starting to grow on me.

Ya it was the fact I didn't want to start something that was 156 episodes long...

Its a big commitment! 

I felt the same starting 24... nearly 200 episodes. I finished series 2 last night and now started series 3. Despite the massively far fetched nature of the series, one thing annoys me more than anything - Kim Bauer! 

• Like 1

one thing annoys me more than anything - Kim Bauer! 

NeuRD59.jpg

Really?

Not aesthetically of course  :) Just the general stupidness of the character. I think she set the record for number of times held captive in a 24 hour period!  :D

• Like 1

Not aesthetically of course :) Just the general stupidness of the character. I think she set the record for number of times held captive in a 24 hour period! :D

Yep they ran out of would be captors so they even had to use a cougar at one point.

• Like 1

If you want to watch a fantastic political drama but don't want to invest in something with umpteen episodes, I suggest you get yourself Netflix for a month (you can cancel after, so it's £6 you're paying effectively) and watch House of Cards. So far it's only two seasons long, 13 episodes a season.

You should watch it anyway because it's bloody fantastic and very clever. I'm only on season one so far so I can't comment on how good season two is yet, but I'd be amazed if it wasn't to the same excellent standard of the first season so far.

Â