Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I know we're not doing a "Top 5......" thing but my personal top 5 tv series' are, in this order:

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. Boardwalk Empire

4. Mad Men

5. Homeland

I'm just nearing the end of Breaking Bad and dependent on the ending it may swap places with the Sopranos to become my number 1

Out of interest have you ever seen the wire?

1. TOWIE

2. Made in Chelsea

3. Geordie Shore

4. X Factor

5. Big Brother

Out of interest have you ever seen RuPaul's Drag Race?

Not seen it, but it sounds fabulous!

• Like 1

Not seen it, but it sounds fabulous!

It is.

And by the way....stop copying me

It's more of an 8pints tribute. I'm like the Reet Hot Chilli Peppers or By Jovi.

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

1)utopia

2)thunderbirds

3)fireman sam

4)Thomas the tank engine

5)Bernards watch

given the first 4 are all great I'm clearly going to have to find out about Bernards watch

Fireman Sam, a program about a ginger boy from a single parent family that keeps doing attention seeking stuff that requires the endless attention of the single ginger fireman Sam. CSA would be all over that these days.

• Like 1

I'm clearly going to have to find out about Bernards watch

It's a great show but when I used to watch it, I couldn't help but wonder

g1367063639991463044.jpg

Fireman Sam, a program about a ginger boy from a single parent family that keeps doing attention seeking stuff that requires the endless attention of the single ginger fireman Sam. CSA would be all over that these days.

8bbbce9fa91947ab_org.png

It appears it's still going on, that's a lot of backdated pocket money Child Support, that little man still hasn't turned eighteen!

I know we're not doing a "Top 5......" thing but my personal top 5 tv series' are, in this order:

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. Boardwalk Empire

4. Mad Men

5. Homeland

I'm just nearing the end of Breaking Bad and dependent on the ending it may swap places with the Sopranos to become my number 1

No, but have been pointed in its direction on more than one occasion.

Truth be told I'm quite stubborn and somewhat resistant to other peoples' recommendations hence only just coming to the end of Breaking Bad despite being told on numerous occasions how good it is/was.

How many series' have there been of the Wire?

If they just threw that feckin' Norman kid in a young offender's institute like they should have after the first 20 arson incidents, the crime rate in Pontypandy would be near zero.

• Like 1

1. Sopranos

2. Breaking Bad

3. Boardwalk Empire

4. Mad Men

5. Homeland

No, but have been pointed in its direction on more than one occasion.

Truth be told I'm quite stubborn and somewhat resistant to other peoples' recommendations hence only just coming to the end of Breaking Bad despite being told on numerous occasions how good it is/was.

How many series' have there been of the Wire?

Shiiiittt!

If you are trying to ignore recommendations it doesn't look like you've done a very good job so far.

You are in for a treat!

Â