Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

The latest Louis Theroux was astonishing. Astonishingly hard viewing in parts, but without wanting to give too much away to anyone who hasn't seen it and is going to, the ending was just stunning. The sort of thing in a film thar would be shunned for being unrealistic.

It does make one wonder what forces govern this universe.

• Like 2

Watching Homeland, six episodes in and enjoying it. Is this one to stick with?

First season is great, goes downhill after that though.

This.

Enjoy the first season, because it's fantastic television.

Quickly descends into mediocrity after that though. Season 3 is a mess

Arrow 

The episodes are mostly shite with a few minutes of brilliance in each one, lately i've just been skipping through the melodrama bits 20 - 30 mins of each episode and fast forwarding to the Deathstroke scenes the bloke is such a badass forget the flash it is him who should have his own spin off show i love the way he's trolling them and playing them for fools

• Like 1

I watched an episode of the X-Files called the Host and really injoyed it. I'm watching them in sequence for the first time ever before I'd just seen the odd one here and there.

Second series of The Trip starts on Friday. Loved the first series so really looking forward to this.

And it was rather splendid  :thumb:

The Mo Farah bit had me in stitches  :crylaugh:

• Like 2

Come on then, who's staying up to watch the first episode of Game of Thrones Season 4 tonight? I shall be, though I am currently unemployed and I'll be awake at 2am when it starts anyway, so it's a no-brainer.

Â