Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Ah Eastbound and Down. Fantastic first season, but they should have stopped there. It just got worse and worse for me.

This

Really? I thought Season 2 was the best...

In Mexico with Deep Roy the 'little person' playing Kenny's right-hand man, with a drawn on moustache and an Indian accent but trying to be Mexican? Absolutely hilarious.

Idk, it just didn't really do it for me. Don't get me wrong it wasn't the worst thing ever, but I found it hard to watch it regularly. 

Kenny **** Powers. It got shit after yer one got her baps out 

Boardwalk empire is just pure class

I could watch it all day some of the characters are epic

I'm thinking about starting this next... but i normally don't like period dramas.   

i do like good tv shows though, so wondering whether its worth watching?

Are we talking almost Breaking Bad good?  or pass-the-time good?

This season's Boardwalk has been brilliant, possibly the most consistent of it's series yet.

Slow simmering, well thought out storylines for each character and some fantastic scenes.

Special mention for Brian Geraghty who is an absolute piece of work :D .

The two latest episodes have been outstanding.

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

Watched the first three episodes of The Returned.

Brilliant stuff.

It only gets better (and kookier!!!!)

(finally - someone else who's watching it!)

I watched it when it was on and the only thing that spoiled it for me was the Mogwai soundtrack, which was brilliant but it had been on heavy rotation my playlist for months, so it was just a bit odd watching something for the first time where I knew all the music note for note. A brilliant prog though

AMC have apparently ordered a pilot for a series based on Preacher.

This is supremely excellent news. Preacher is **** awesome, done properly a series could be incredible. Difficult to do well perhaps, though.

• Like 1

AMC have apparently ordered a pilot for a series based on Preacher.

This is supremely excellent news. Preacher is **** awesome, done properly a series could be incredible. Difficult to do well perhaps, though.

Now that could be brilliant.

What the hell has happened to The Walking Dead.

The last episode was dire apart from the last 10 minutes, although Scott Wilson was absolutely superb.

I have a feeling based on nothing but what I have seen and the fact Melissa McBride is still in the credits that Carol didnt kill the 2 people but was probably covering for the girl who she had taught how to use a knife.

Hope it starts picking up soon...........

Â