Jez

Totally disagree.

Hoilett has already proved what a talent he is in the Premiership and i would prefer him in our team rather than Gabby who has been shite for two seasons now.

Gabby who has been played largely on the wing by two of the biggest dickhead managers Villa have had in many decades. Two mangers who sit comfortably in the Hall of Shame, alongside McNeill, Turner and Venglos

Totally disagree.

Hoilett has already proved what a talent he is in the Premiership and i would prefer him in our team rather than Gabby who has been shite for two seasons now.

Great, but this time last year you could have said just the same about N'Zogbia.

After a season of being disappointing you might be saying the same about Moses. Or Pilkington. Or Lallana. Or four or five other players who have scored half a dozen good goals.

Or we could keep trying with the bloke who did that two seasons ago and we spent £9m on.

Totally disagree.

Gabby who has been played largely on the wing by two of the biggest dickhead managers Villa have had in many decades. Two mangers who sit comfortably in the Hall of Shame, alongside McNeill, Turner and Venglos

Gabby was out on the wing because he offered so little through the middle... he proved to have an equal amount of success out wide. Have to agree with Morpheus, Gabby has been dire for a long time.

just read Fergie sounded off about how Hazard fee for Chelsea isn't good value

and then the next web page I look it mentions

Manchester United have agreed a staggering £26m deal to sign Brazilian teenager Lucas Moura, 19, from Sao Paulo.

and that is value is it Fergie ?

On an annoying sidenote, the signing of Hazard means I'm going to get the Richard Marx 'classic' in my head a lot more often this season and that's not a good thing.

On a side note, i think Hazard is going be a very very good purchase for Chelsea.

Will be interesting to see which of him, Marin and Mata takes up the central playmaking role this coming season.

On a side note, i think Hazard is going be a very very good purchase for Chelsea.

Will be interesting to see which of him, Marin and Mata takes up the central playmaking role this coming season.

I would imagine Hazard on the left, Mata on the right and Marin through the middle.

Levy would rather let him rot in the reserves than, give madrid a cut-down price. I'm guessing they will reach an agreement of about £34m plus add ons.

£25million + diarra