Jez

Levy would rather let him rot in the reserves than, give madrid a cut-down price. I'm guessing they will reach an agreement of about £34m plus add ons.

£25million + diarra

I'd love Diarra, but can't see it happening. It amazes me that people talk about paying £20 million plus for someone like M'Vila while Diarra is available and for probably under £10 million. Diarra has ahd a very strange career though, which as meant he's never really been recognised as being one of the best DMs in the world. Diarra, Dembele and Berbatov are the 3 gems of this transfer window, in that they have enormous quality, but aren't in vogue at the moment (well maybe Dembele is).

Someone has got Llorente to Sunderland going on twitter. Some of their fans think it's legit, i feel sorry for them. The topic on their forums has got 13 pages in under 1 hour.

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Sky Sports understands Fleetwood Town are lining up a shock loan move for Joey Barton until January. We'll bring you more shortly.

Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Sky Sports understands Fleetwood Town are lining up a shock loan move for Joey Barton until January. We'll bring you more shortly.

Someone will seriously injure the prick in league 2

Levy would rather let him rot in the reserves than, give madrid a cut-down price. I'm guessing they will reach an agreement of about £34m plus add ons.

£25million + diarra

I'd love Diarra, but can't see it happening. It amazes me that people talk about paying £20 million plus for someone like M'Vila while Diarra is available and for probably under £10 million. Diarra has ahd a very strange career though, which as meant he's never really been recognised as being one of the best DMs in the world. Diarra, Dembele and Berbatov are the 3 gems of this transfer window, in that they have enormous quality, but aren't in vogue at the moment (well maybe Dembele is).

Diarra is a good player but on high wages which is why clubs are looking elsewhere.

Anyway Tim Cahill to NRYB for £1M (fee accepted now upto player/personal terms etc)

Knew it was coming but gutted doesn't cover it. Absolute legend for EFC, he'll be missed greatly.

:cry:

Surely he had at least 2 more years in him at PL standard. What a coup for the MLS.

He wasn't the same for a while after his trip to the Asian Cup and his issues with plantar fasciitis but he'd started to show signs of the old Cahill whilst linking up with Jelavic at the end of last season. He still had a few years left in him but he's not a sure starter any more with Fellaini, Gibson, Rodwell and Osman in there. Add Barkley and Naismith to the mix, I think the time just feels 'right' for all parties. Safe to say I'm now looking for trips to NY/NJ...