Jez

I can half remember Bruce getting a bit upset with Cairney when he wouldn't sign a new contract a year or two ago.

Maybe he has a bit of an attitude? Don't know, just wondering, because he was rated incredibly highly at Hull.

That would make sense, though I haven't heard of any issues this year. Just can't believe they don't want him as a player.

Wonder if Defoe will still go to the world cup now? Hardly played this season and now going to ply his trade in the retirement home for footballers

He'll become the highest paid player in the MLS so I doubt he cares but I actually think he will go.

Jermaine Defoe and Michael Bradley off to Toronto is a rumour doing the rounds.

Defoe supposed to be on $150k per week.

I wouldn't mind us going for Bradley. I feel he wasn't given a proper chance when he was here and he could be a decent option (certainly better than KEA and possibly Westwood).

i cant think of a current foreign alternative they could go for to try and make my point, but for the amount Hull are going to pay for long they could have bought Michu 4 times

at least buying both it suggests that jelavic will play up top in his darren bent-esque goal hanging role and long will do his run round like a dog with 2 dicks role behind him, which suits both of them

McGeady joins Everton ,just introduced on pitch before game

I'd love to hear from our irish members who have probably saw him more often than me but I really don't see it with this lad.

Long is arguably a good enough all-round player to be worth that though, imo

Not really. He's a striker who can't score goals. He grafts, has excellent movement and is a bit of a nuisance. But he has really poor technique, can't pass a ball 5 yards and as I said generally can't hit a cows arse with a banjo tied to his foot.

£8m? He's not good enough at a quarter of that.

i cant think of a current foreign alternative they could go for to try and make my point, but for the amount Hull are going to pay for long they could have bought Michu 4 times

at least buying both it suggests that jelavic will play up top in his darren bent-esque goal hanging role and long will do his run round like a dog with 2 dicks role behind him, which suits both of them

applause.gif.pagespeed.ce.Up9YU-pjyh.gif

Actually Long is a misunderstood genius and Brucie will make him more epic at Hull. Those goals against us were very good. More consistency and Hull are on a winner.