The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

Dortmund look back to their best at this early stage; scoring for fun and making plenty of chances. Mkhitaryan looking quality again after it looked like he could leave. Gundogan stayed too, Aubamayang and Reus notching for fun, Kagawa performing like he did before he left. Upgraded the GK and now added Januzaj and Gonzalo Castro.

Will be much closer league this season at the top expect Wolfsburg, BVB and Bayer to challenge Bayern who would be the first side to win 4 consecutive titles.

• Like 1

I still can't see anyone really getting near Bayern. It might be closer but it was 10pts last season with Bayern losing 3 of their last 4. The anarchist in me is waiting for RasenBallsport Leipzig to go up and really put the financial cat amongst the pigeons :)

Good to see Stuttgart are still very much Stuttgarting everything up. Three defeats from three in games we had enough chances to win about five matches. Look really good going forward but the goalkeeper and back four are a mess. Had a left mid playing centre half in place of Rudiger after he signed for Roma. Gonna be a struggle to stay up if we can't keep clean sheets.

I still can't see anyone really getting near Bayern. It might be closer but it was 10pts last season with Bayern losing 3 of their last 4. The anarchist in me is waiting for RasenBallsport Leipzig to go up and really put the financial cat amongst the pigeons :)

doubt they will make that much of an impact in top flight i.e winning the league. Dont think Leipzig that attractive a place for big name players plus Red Bull other teams arent doing that great. Salzburg cant get to Champions League group stage no matter how much they waste :D

Bayern might implode a bit next season. Pep could easily leave in the summer and Ribery and Robben are in their 30s, Ribery rarely plays now in fairness but Robben is still a major player for them.

Yeah Dortmund been great to watch last season, just like in their pomp under Klopp. Thomas Tuchel was a very good appointment, he fits what the fans want from their side.

• 2 weeks later...

Luciene Favre resigned as 'Gladbach manager. Awful start to the season but he's still done a brilliant job there in the last 4 years. Saved them miraculously from relegation and qualified them twice for CL.

Been linked with Newcastle before, think he'll end up in the prem.

Good to see Stuttgart are still very much Stuttgarting everything up. Three defeats from three in games we had enough about five matches. Look really good going forward but the goalkeeper and back four are a mess. Had a left mid playing centre half in place of Rudiger after he signed for Roma. Gonna be a struggle to stay up if we can't keep clean sheets.

I've still got a soft spot for Stuttgart as they were the first team to wear a kit that I'd designed, and then Tommy Hitz went to play for them too.  Hate seeing them struggle.

Â