The Bundesliga Thread

Troglodyte

On 5/23/2017 at 22:26, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

Frederik Sorensen has been horrendous for Koln! Soyuncu a very strange call too, as Freiburg are a mess at the back. The top team with Papastathopoulos and Thiago in for Soyuncu and Rudy wouldn't be miles off.

Aubamayang scores 30 goals and doesn't get picked. Gott und himmel!

Looks like Tuchel will be leaving, fallen out with the board.

Dortmund is a great job to take for an up and coming manager, some brilliant young players to work with. Wouldn't shock me if they went after the Hoffenheim manager. Just need to sign some defenders who can actually defend as I've never seen a side give away so many preventable goals every season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Looks like Tuchel will be leaving, fallen out with the board.

Dortmund is a great job to take for an up and coming manager, some brilliant young players to work with. Wouldn't shock me if they went after the Hoffenheim manager. Just need to sign some defenders who can actually defend as I've never seen a side give away so many preventable goals every season.

Nagelsmann is likely at the very top of their list.

Wonder if Wagner is also pretty high up on said list?

This Braunschweig mob have been as awful as I thought they would be, Wolfsburg had it ridiculous easy over the two games.

Said before but I dislike the relegation play off as the 3rd team from 2nd Bundesliga just isn't good enough to win over two legs, think that's now 6 of the last 7 Bundesliga teams who have survived. Not a good enough ratio to continue with the system imo.

id expect PSG to be in for Aubameyang 

got burnic, passlack, merino, isak and mor to break through properly next season and thats as well as having dembele, weigl and pulisic already in the first team, got a lot of yoof to work with

12 hours ago, VillaChris said:

This Braunschweig mob have been as awful as I thought they would be, Wolfsburg had it ridiculous easy over the two games.

Said before but I dislike the relegation play off as the 3rd team from 2nd Bundesliga just isn't good enough to win over two legs, think that's now 6 of the last 7 Bundesliga teams who have survived. Not a good enough ratio to continue with the system imo.

But surely if the 3rd side isn't good enough then by definition they shouldn't be in the top flight.  If you're being pissed on by the 16th placed side then you're already in the correct division.

So Tuchel goes, which is a bit of a shame,

TT cites the fallout over the Monaco game as the reason, i.e neither he nor the players were consulted over playing the game less than 24 hours after the bomb attack, something which the BVB chief executive denies.

They've been linked with former Gladbach boss, Lucien Favre, who's 59. So much for young managers then.

Still rate Dembele's Pokal Final goal, BTW. :clap:

8 hours ago, BOF said:

But surely if the 3rd side isn't good enough then by definition they shouldn't be in the top flight.  If you're being pissed on by the 16th placed side then you're already in the correct division.

While I agree I think in a one off game the weaker team probably has more chance to go up. Over 2 legs the team with bigger budget you would fancy more unless Villa vs Bradford :P 

Total meltdown at 1860 Munich.

I mentioned before that Bayern fans want them out of the Allianz so they can paint the seats red but 1860 Ultras were doing the job for them by ripping the grey seats out of the stand.:lol:

Ian Ayre who only joined as their CEO in February already resigned, President and coach also quit.

Talk of insolvency aswell as the investor might pull out.

Would paste the article but have a chromebook atm while my laptop is repaired so it's a bit difficult

Edited by VillaChris

Â