Cricket: General Chat

Milfner

Australia fixed one of their biggest issues (Green not contributing with bat and only useful with the ball when England were trying to sky it every ball) by replacing him with Marsh. Meanwhile we pick Moeen Ali (again) despite him being as threatening as an apple pie, and doubling down on keeping Bairstow at WK when he's fumbled 3 catches and a stumping per game.

It's alright though, Zak Crawley will hit a 30 ball 20 though when we get to bat on this. **** joy

16 hours ago, PaulC said:

Yes but he's 41 this month and if  woakss, Wood and Robinson bowl England to victory at Headingly then you can't just bring him back for Old Trafford because of his great past record.

he will be back for Old Trafford. The bloke has an end named after him. Broad has played 3 in a row, i think Robinson has as well. One of those will be rested i suspect

We won the first session, but have lost the second one badly. Looks like Root may have dropped the Ashes earlier and Marsh really fills his boots when he plays against us doesn't he? Still on the bright side the weather might save us, if we can bat for long enough. Catches win and they certainly lose matches too. Let's hope that England can fight and are able to match the Aussies first innings total, at lunch I was looking for a decent lead. :(

Â