• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

I will go back to my argument 2 weeks ago, he touched the ball, didn't win the ball, its a penalty, ive always said so and stand by it. Its my big bug bare in football the smallest contact on the ball is winning it, ITS NOT.

We edged the first half, but small heath were the better side for first 30 mins of the 2nd.

All I can see on texts from bluenoses are "but we woz robbed" hahahaha funny.

A little lucky with the pen but who cares? lol

Carr is word removed for trying to damage the pen spot too - tw@t

I will go back to my argument 2 weeks ago, he touched the ball, didn't win the ball, its a penalty, ive always said so and stand by it. Its my big bug bare in football the smallest contact on the ball is winning it, ITS NOT.
That was what I was just thinking, having seen And Gray saying dogmatically it WASN'T a penalty. He diverted the ball, but it was still Gabby's to run for and he brought him down. He didn't win the tackle.

They were **** words removed throughout the game especially Larsson who kept making blatant fouls then bitched about every decision, servers them right we won with a big decision. Oh how it must hurt :lol:

They were **** words removed throughout the game especially Larsson who kept making blatant fouls then bitched about every decision, servers them right we won with a big decision. Oh how it must hurt :lol:

The sadist in me is positively reveling in their pain. In fact, if I wasn't pissed I'm sure it would give me a hard on.

this, lived up to their name. SMALL Heath. Filthy, dirty scum.

That was the worst I've seen us play for quite some time now; however, that part could not possibly matter less at the moment. We got the derby victory and, more importantly, we picked up three points in the race for fourth to take us level on points with Spurs. Blues will rightly feel hard done by on the penalty, but after all of the questionable refereeing decisions we've been on the wrong end of recently, we deserve a bit of good luck.

It's all to play for now! All the pressure will be on Man City and Tottenham, who both have something to lose. We, on the other hand, have nothing to lose, and I think that should allow us to go out and play freely these last two games. I know we're still a bit of a long shot, but I'm very proud of the courage and determination the players have shown in the last few weeks to pick up 13 out of 15 points in the last five games and put themselves back in the race. At the end of it all, even if we don't finish fourth I think we can all be proud of the season. That being said, I've just got a funny feeling about these last few weeks of the season - I wouldn't bet against us sneaking in there and pipping fourth at the last moment.

Up the Villa!

What i said after the FA cup game against Spurs v Pompey.

In my opinion it was a penalty, i dont think Palacios got enough of the ball and to much of the man.

The fact is that he got the ball. There isn't a percentage of 'how much' that he has to satisfy before it's a penalty. It was a terrible decision by the ref.

I disagree he touched the ball not he didn't win the ball. Its one of my bug bares in football these people who say the faintest of touching the ball is winning it, eg John Terry lightly touched the ball before taking Milner out. IN other words if Palacios had not have brought him down, the Pompey player still would have had control of the ball, so therefore in my opinion penalty.

Just to show im not being bias.

Happy as a happy man in happy land.

Some poor performances but at the end of the day it don't matter a bit. Today's match was all about winning and guess what we beat you, you small heath small time scum