• Collins
    • Downing
    • A Young
    • Milner
    • Petrov
    • Carew
    • Agbonlahor
    • Heskey (for Carew 70)

And if he was 2, then Dunne was about 1.75. (IMO)

Yeah I assume the people who voted Dunne as MOTM were joking.

Wasn't a great performance, but we won and still have a chance of 4th. Can't ask for much more than that. :D

Shame to see a bit of trouble not far from the North Stand on the walk to the ground. But then every club has its morons. It seemed to be mainly smurfs trying to wind up the police rather than any Villa involvement. Thought the police did a reasonable job really.

Anyone seen Roger Johnsons post match comments? Got to laugh he's just made himself look small time!

What did he say?

Just that the ref ruined the game and wasn't big enough to ref such a match. Anyone notice the blues players tactics trying to put Milner off, Bowyer stood next to him while he's waiting, standing in the box, Hart stood on the edge of the box, such a small time team!

P.S Gardner you're still shit and oh how i laughed when you got subbed and threw your jumper in the dugout!

Penalty was 50/50, I think we were a tad fortunate but it was a tough decision. Not like any clear cut penalties we've not had!!!!

Plus Blues players are **** pricks.

Like that Vignal saying he got the ball when he nearly went through Downing. They moaned about everything the tossers.

Penalty was 50/50, I think we were a tad fortunate but it was a tough decision. Not like any clear cut penalties we've not had!!!!

Plus Blues players are **** pricks.

Like that Vignal saying he got the ball when he nearly went through Downing. They moaned about everything the tossers.

Also when Vignal stayed down and we played on then he got straight back up! Also Bowyer, Ferguson and Carr mouthing off at the villa fans.

On the train back from the match and I can't stop grinning. Poor performance for the most part, however we got the job done. We can't finish lower than seventh now, which is also a good thing.

I almost passed out when we got the pen. My heart was thumping and I went all dizzy. I was dreading the fact that we might miss. Yet good ole Milner put it away.

Bloody buzzing!

COME ON THE VILLA!

Shit on the City tonight!!!!