PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

Spread a few small bets on it. Reckon it's going to be a draw but I've got that sinking feeling that we might just lose by a couple of goals thats nagging me.

Regardless, come on Villa. Get at Fulop and we should have some joy. And please let Young Milner and Big John be up for it, please.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think MON has to set the lads up in a way that we are at them right from the kick of, Mancini sets Man City up in a kind of pensive patient manner, control the midfield and wait for the right time to pounce. I really think if we give them no time on the ball and get right in there faces, wind them up a bit, really go for it and be unstoppable, we can win this, I fear for us if we sit back, play the ball around to much and let them have to much possession as they have players that can hurt big time.

MON has already said we need to get at them, let's hope we do!

oooops, stating the obvious then. :idea:

We can do this.................

I just hope Gabby ( he can be the difference) really throws of any inhibitions, plays a free role, at em at every turn, uses his pace, we are due to see this so lets see it now.

C'mon you Villa boys.

their midfield doesnt have too much pace in the middle hopefully we can dominate there. stopping bellamy will eb vital and i think they will target carlos

Agree, we have to stop Bellamy and we have to be aware of Tevez ( Mancini says he can leave, just a thought) we must control the midfield.