PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-5-1 with Reo-Coker in please.

I'd like to see this. Was hoping we would change to this formation about 60 minutes through the match today.

I would however take Downing out for Reo Coker and put Gabby right wing, Ash on the left and Gabby on the right with Carew up front.

If we can draw, then hope Spurs pick up a draw there too, and we win the last day, we finish 5th :)

If we are going to look to finish 4th though, it's a must win.

We would finish 7th in that scenario if Liverpool win their last 2 and City win on the final day.

Okay, 6th sorry.

Liverpool won't beat Chelsea.

If we want to finish 5th, we need to beat City really.

I said this a couple of months ago and I'll say it again - I get this feeling this game will decide the winner. If City win, they'll get 4th. If we win, we'll get it. If it's a draw, Spurs will get it.

Well this is it, we build up to one of the biggest games since we played the Noses at Villa park, this is huge, sorry i got distracted there, this is a massive game and i really do feel if we go about this the right way we can at least confirm our place in the Europa League, enough of that though because the CL is still within our sights, we can do this. The lads must be prepared.

Well this is it, we build up to one of the biggest games since we played the Noses at Villa park, this is huge, sorry i got distracted there, this is a massive game and i really do feel if we go about this the right way we can at least confirm our place in the Europa League, enough of that though because the CL is still within our sights, we can do this. The lads must be prepared.
Europa League is already confirmed.

Europa League is already confirmed.

Another notch on the bed post then :lol: