PL: Man City a Match Thread 2010/05/01 15:00

limpid

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man city normally play 442 dont they (genuine question, not sure myself)

if they do, us going 442 wont be the end of the world, as normally we get dominated in the middle when other teams play 451, not 442

can see a draw at best tho, altho considered alone that would be a good result

Ive Mainly see them play a 4-3-3 with 3 defensive midfielders and 3 high up the pitch attacking players (they have played some horrible football with this formation when they are affraid to lose). But they also play a 4-4-2 so not sure what formation we'll see this weekend.

I am looking forward to this expecting the usual 4-4-2 and expect it to get the job done. I also cant wait for Johnson to fail so people stop talking about how City got a great deal for him.

I wish Lawro would drop dead, the clearing in the woods.
Villa have got better year on year, which is all you can ask for, but their supporters think they have got a divine right to trophies, which is not the case - just ask Arsenal, who are a better team than Villa.
What the hell is he talking about? :?

Lawrenson is a complete tosser. I can't believe BBC let him post that on the website. I shall be sending an e-mail to complain, although I am sure they won't even read it. Oh well, **** him!

Come on the Villa, we can win this one. I'm predicting a win. 2-1 to us, although it will be very tight. UTV!

What a simply massive game this is, and lets not forget, if everybody is getting wound up and excited over this have you thought about it if we win and then the last game :hooray::lol:

C'mon you Villa boys..........

I'm going for Gabby and Dunne to score and us to win 2-1.

Milner must be at the very top of his game.

Ash Young must be in there faces relentlessly.

Back 4 must be solid as a rock.

Friedal utterly reliable.

Petrov, composed, probing, vigelant, constantly looking for that opening.

Downing, If this bloke has ever been in doubt its now he needs to play out of his skin, Man City are without a keeper, we've all seen Downing almost take the back of the net out with his shooting for Boro, lets for goodness sake see it now, perleeeeeease.

Carew, Right from the first whistle, overdrive, strength, run straight threw them like a runaway juggernaut.

And Gabriel Agbonlahor, if he can do to Man City what he did to Man City last season they should rename one of the stands,"The fast as fook stand"

C'mon Villa. this is our moment, the Champions League beckons.