• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course SkySports want it to happen, they w*nk all over any club with money and have no allegiance to any 'traditional' clubs who arguably go about football the 'right' way. Whatever the right way is is open to debate anyway, but I'm certain that it isn't what Man Citeh are doing.

Sky Sports can kiss my hairy arse, just saw this picture and threw up in my mouth a little... :x

James-Milner-Jack-Rodwell-Manchester-City-Uni_2455895.jpg

What page is that picture on?

It's on a page titled something like "Possible Transfers, Clubs M-Z"..

In the "Possible Transfers, Clubs A-L" it has a picture of Fabregas in a Barca top.

Why would any sad **** waste their time doing that anyway? What is their job at Sky Sports? To ponder about during the summer putting players in different strips on the computer? Pathetic. Brb, just gonna put Ronaldo in a Villa shirt then get extremely excited about it.

And just for the record, that photo-shopping is shite.

I'm more annoyed that a supposedly reputable news-site is pulling stunts like that. They've gone down in my estimation a little.

I'm more annoyed that a supposedly reputable news-site is pulling stunts like that. They've gone down in my estimation a little.

Totally agree they are just puppets driven by agents you would not see anything like that on the BBC.

Absolute joke

When I click on that link it just says "Former Aston Villa captain Ian Taylor tells BBC WM he believes his old club will struggle to keep hold of England midfielder James Milner."

What does the interview say?

When I click on that link it just says "Former Aston Villa captain Ian Taylor tells BBC WM he believes his old club will struggle to keep hold of England midfielder James Milner."

What does the interview say?

It's on the BBC website in the stroy that we have rejected the 20M bid. When I click on the link after a few seconds it plays the interview. Have you got your sound up?

Basically he says he thinks Milner will be off, just as we get to the stage of pushing on we flog our best player, its always the same with Villa, we ae miles away from top 4 and that when things like this break in the press they are normally at an even more advanced stage

Ahhhh, that'll be why.. I'm at work and can't access videos (banks!! ptth).. I'll watch it when I get home.

If he goes to City, Milner will be one more player that I hope fails badly