• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably is time to move on now. Milner doesn't apear to be the kind of guy to kick up a fuss if he stays. I'm sure he will enjoy his football at Villa next season as much as he did last although there is no guarantee he will be as good this year. Not worth anywhere near the money you lot reckon. Sure he had a very solid season last year but he's no better than Ireland who had the same sort of season the year before.

How much would Ireland have cost after 2008/2009?

Personaly i'd say about £15M-£18M Probably worth about £12M now.

Ireland would be our best player by a mile but unfortunately there is more chance of Birmingham becoming a culturaly signifacant City than him signing for us.

Edited for accuracy :lol:

Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Are you here just to post shit and troll or are you going to be a bit more constructive?

wat teh hellz, stevan irelandz is teh own!!!11

Let the baby have his bottle. Since the money a lot of City fans have become deluded.

Probably is time to move on now. Milner doesn't apear to be the kind of guy to kick up a fuss if he stays. I'm sure he will enjoy his football at Villa next season as much as he did last although there is no guarantee he will be as good this year. Not worth anywhere near the money you lot reckon. Sure he had a very solid season last year but he's no better than Ireland who had the same sort of season the year before.

How much would Ireland have cost after 2008/2009?

Personaly i'd say about £15M-£18M.

To buy him off a reluctant seller?

:crylaugh:

Neither of you will "get" Ireland. Give me one good reason why we would sell such a good player to either of you. Not exactly strapped for cash and there are many more players we will sell before him.

Indeed show me one direct quote from Either City or Ireland Stating he is off. The only quote i have seen from the lad is to say how he is detirmind to stay and prove his worth..... I don't see Milner rushing to say the same. The only thing you are basing your theories on is shite toilet paper articles during a slow transfer window.

:bonk:

PFA Young Player of the Year + Present England international = Player who couldn't get into his present clubs team last year; and is further down the pecking order this year?

Someone has been on the happy pills again.

Neither of you will "get" Ireland. Give me one good reason why we would sell such a good player to either of you. Not exactly strapped for cash and there are many more players we will sell before him.

Indeed show me one direct quote from Either City or Ireland Stating he is off. The only quote i have seen from the lad is to say how he is detirmind to stay and prove his worth..... I don't see Milner rushing to say the same. The only thing you are basing your theories on is shite toilet paper articles during a slow transfer window.

Attitude problem there? I know for a fact Spuds have been in talks with you over him, suck my fat one!

Indeed show me one direct quote from Either City or Ireland Stating he is off. The only quote i have seen from the lad is to say how he is detirmind to stay and prove his worth..... I am a cock and don't see Milner rushing to say the same. The only thing you are basing your theories on is shite toilet paper articles during a slow transfer window.

Edited for accuracy.

Attitude problem there? I know for a fact Spuds have been in talks with you over him, suck my fat one!

Utter fabrication according to the man himself.

Utter fabrication according to the man himself.

And we know how truthful he can be. Ask his grandmother's.