• £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Once the parasite leaves id use the money for

Defour/Ireland - 10 Million

Witzel/or another hard man that can pass - 8 Million

Robbie Keane - 5 Million

Nathaniel Clyne - 2 Million

So we then have a bigger collection of parasites?......... footballers are that period!

bunch of bastards the lot of them,money hungery ****.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to look at Arsenals model now. It's quite clear we don't have enough money to rebuff the big spenders, so we need to grow natural talent and build up a profitable club and go from there.

On the basis of Barry and Milner going, I expect Young, Delfouneso or Delph to be sniffed at next season if one of them plays regularly and has a fantastic season.

We will obviously end up selling them, probably for good money and have to start again nurturing new talent.

Which is fine but you cannot keep doing that, it's just unsuatainable if you are to compete at the highest level. You do need to tell some clubs to sod off, even if it runs the risk of the player being sold for less a season later.

Arsenal have done it with Fabregas it seems. OK they sold some pretty key players in the last few years but Fab was the one player they haven't been willing to budge on in terms of letting go for anything short of the ridiculous.

This is what we need to start doing, but we can only do that if the club is at a profitable level. At the moment we are not but I think perhaps after we have this sponsorship deal and hopefully generate big money sales in the next few years, increase and improve ths stadium, we may find ourselves in a better position.

that means when clubs come sniffing we can tell them to sod off.

I think we need to look at Arsenals model now. It's quite clear we don't have enough money to rebuff the big spenders, so we need to grow natural talent and build up a profitable club and go from there.

On the basis of Barry and Milner going, I expect Young, Delfouneso or Delph to be sniffed at next season if one of them plays regularly and has a fantastic season.

We will obviously end up selling them, probably for good money and have to start again nurturing new talent.

Which is fine but you cannot keep doing that, it's just unsuatainable if you are to compete at the highest level. You do need to tell some clubs to sod off, even if it runs the risk of the player being sold for less a season later.

Arsenal have done it with Fabregas it seems. OK they sold some pretty key players in the last few years but Fab was the one player they haven't been willing to budge on in terms of letting go for anything short of the ridiculous.

This is what we need to start doing, but we can only do that if the club is at a profitable level. At the moment we are not but I think perhaps after we have this sponsorship deal and hopefully generate big money sales in the next few years, increase and improve ths stadium, we may find ourselves in a better position.

Point taken, but how many of us have as much faith in MON as we do Arsene Wenger?

that's all fair and well.... but what happens if the player wants to actually move? fair enough as a club we tell them to get lost but if the player wants to actually move... then we really have no choice.

that's all fair and well.... but what happens if the player wants to actually move? fair enough as a club we tell them to get lost but if the player wants to actually move... then we really have no choice.

the players should be bound to the contact that has been signed..

For some funny reason I never knew he'd be here long term when he signed back in 2008. I have no idea how it will work out in the end but there is no loyalty in football, we might as well think of every player as a mercenary and then it won't hurt so much when we build them up and then they piss on the fans by leaving just to boost they pay packet.

Oh well, life goes on. I'm becoming more and more turned off football as time goes by, I can see a day pretty soon when I won't watch football altogether.

^ so your saying the players should be only limited to the contact with the club there at currently? sorry i didn't understand what you said LOL.

I think he means if a player signs a 4 year contract and wants to leave after year 2, tough luck. Don't sign a 4 year deal if you don't want to stay for 4 years.

They're just greedy. Signing a 4 year deal gives them 4 guarenteed years of financial security at that salary. So when a bigger offer comes along, they want out, so they can sign on for 4 years guarenteed at a higher salary.

^ so your saying the players should be only limited to the contact with the club there at currently? sorry i didn't understand what you said LOL.

I think he means if a player signs a 4 year contract and wants to leave after year 2, tough luck. Don't sign a 4 year deal if you don't want to stay for 4 years.

They're just greedy. Signing a 4 year deal gives them 4 guarenteed years of financial security at that salary. So when a bigger offer comes along, they want out, so they can sign on for 4 years guarenteed at a higher salary.

ah yeah i see now thanks and yeah i agree again! its all greed.

^ i'd be happy with ireland+hart+10m or ireland+another player from city+12m

I remember him crying at Bodymoor when he didn't get to move to Villa four years ago when Newcastle pulled out at the last minute.

Thought it was because he wanted to join Villa. Perhaps it was all about the pay increase.

no chance with Hart,he's worth as much to them as Milner is to us,we'll be lucky to walk away with 20m over all imo..

no chance with Hart,he's worth as much to them as Milner is to us,we'll be lucky to walk away with 20m over all imo..

yeah i guess your right but i'd still take ireland though.

I remember him crying at Bodymoor when he didn't get to move to Villa four years ago when Newcastle pulled out at the last minute.

Thought it was because he wanted to join Villa. Perhaps it was all about the pay increase.

now you're talking,he's just another greedy hungery bastard,id love to punch him square in the face.

Spot on mate. Greedy jumpyed up little clearing in the woods.

Bye James. Maybe you can borrow fat Baz's cream to rub on your arse when you get the splinters from the bench out of it.

Oh, enjoy learning from the coaching geniuses that are David Platt and Atillio Lombardo. And seeing Mancini's true colours as a very overated manager now he hasn't got a nailed on title unlike his time at an Inter that had Juve relegated an Milan vastly depleted by the court case.

See ya, Villa are and always will be bigger than you. You'll soon realise just which club really made you a player worth £25m plus. But don't let that get in the way of chasing the dollar. I know it's alot of money being dangled but **** me you don't exactly earn **** all as it is!

Lets not forget we signed him because he wanted a bigger pay rise at Newcastle. Ive expected this deal to go threw since the first bid, its how we will use the money im more interested in.