What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

Is that the last seasons away shirt with blood on it ?

Bye bye Milner Hello Ireland Hart thank you and good night.

What about Barry back Bellamy Ireland Barry and 5 million ?

or delete Barry and 10 million ?

C:\Users\paulmartin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\08QAWKP0

Thats a link fail right there Paul Martin :)

how do you get picture up here then ?

Go onto the main forum, then onto testing, it tells you all you need to know in there mate.

thanks mate

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree mate. The less he says straight about money the better. I do not believe for one single second that he doesn't know EXACTLY what the financial position is.

He needs to off load players from the wage bill because the squad will be too big (25 limit). It is sell to buy if you can only register 25 players why have a squad of 30? No necessarily sell to buy because we are skint - I don't buy that at all.

The quicker we sell Milner and start using the money for new players the better and if we can get Ireland in the deal i think we are way better off and use of the rest of the money to bring in keane and still be 10 million better off

Is that the last seasons away shirt with blood on it ?

Bye bye Milner Hello Ireland Hart thank you and good night.

What about Barry back Bellamy Ireland Barry and 5 million ?

or delete Barry and 10 million ?

C:\Users\paulmartin\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Outlook\08QAWKP0

Thats a link fail right there Paul Martin :)

how do you get picture up here then ?

Go onto the main forum, then onto testing, it tells you all you need to know in there mate.

thanks mate

500px-PredatorHK94chopped-5.jpg

Anytime!

If anyone wants a laugh, listen to this being debated on Talksport by two people who clearly know nothing about Villa. Shockingly it would also appear that quite a few of our fellow fans don't either judging by some of the glaring historical errors that have been made.

The less he says straight about money the better. I do not believe for one single second that he doesn't know EXACTLY what the financial position is.

Then why say anything at all? He is very good at avoiding questions, he opted to answer that one.

He needs to off load players from the wage bill because the squad will be too big (25 limit). It is sell to buy if you can only register 25 players why have a squad of 30? No necessarily sell to buy because we are skint - I don't buy that at all.

I still don't get how he can gain any kind of advantage over City or West Ham or anyone else from his comments today.

If I was Man City there is no way I would be upping my bid now.

Agree to disagree mate. The less he says straight about money the better. I do not believe for one single second that he doesn't know EXACTLY what the financial position is.

I'm with Denis on this.

This is nothing new from Mon. He as always been very vauge when it comes to issues surrounding what money we have to spend and more often than not talks in riddles.

He knows that with most likely having 20mill+ in the bank from the sale of Milner there is great potential for other clubs to try to charge us inflated fees. If by being cute he can stop that happening then good on him.

This will all play out in the wash anyway and come August 31st we'll all know what the situation really is/was. I'm optimistic things will work out fine. Nothing over the last 4 years can lead me to believe otherwise.

[

He knows that with most likely having 20mill in the bank from the sale of Milner there is great potential for other clubs to try to charge us inflated fees. If by being cute he can stop that happening then good on him.

If we sell Milner for £20m everyone will know we have £20m. His comments today aren't going to change that or some how confuse people into thinking we have less. So I repeat, what is the benefit of his comments today? How are they going to be beneficial in dealing with Man City or Sullivan which was the other example raised.

I fail to see it I really do. I can though imagine there is little chance of City increasing their offer, they have us over a barrel. We have told the world he wants to go and we need to sell to buy. That is a terrible position to be in.

Maybe. This is the same team who bought Lescott for £24 million though. All we seem to have done is told Milner he can leave at the right price so are allowing him a move when he has 2 years(?) left on hios contract.

The flip side of that is that we have no other money to buy other players whihc is looking even more liekly after the comments today.

Maybe. This is the same team who bought Lescott for £24 million though. All we seem to have done is told Milner he can leave at the right price so are allowing him a move when he has 2 years(?) left on hios contract.

The flip side of that is that we have no other money to buy other players whihc is looking even more liekly after the comments today.

Everton didn't come out and say they needed to sell Lescott to buy though did they, huge difference.

Trent said

So we only sell on our terms? No money no player. Who knows what Milner has actually said. 'I want to go to Man Citee if the clubs can agree it' or 'I want to go to Man Cittee or I will hold my breath until I go blue in the face'

Not the right deal for Villa = No sale - Barry?

Trent said

So we only sell on our terms? No money no player. Who knows what Milner has actually said. 'I want to go to Man Citee if the clubs can agree it' or 'I want to go to Man Cittee or I will hold my breath until I go blue in the face'

Not the right deal for Villa = No sale - Barry?

Only O'Neill has told the world he wants to go. Barry did that for us last time but there was no need to do so with Milner.

Your original point was O'Neill was playing some sort of game with his comments with Sullivan and City. As I've said I don't see what game he is playing or to what ends and despite asking twice already nobody seems able to tell me.

As for the point above, so say not acceptable offer is made. We are left with a player with 2 years left on his contract who everyone knows doesn't want to be here leading to endless speculation and an ever dropping price.

I will say it again I don't see the game O'Neill is supposed to be playing.

He should have said if City or anyone else wants him they have to meet our price. Period.

[

He knows that with most likely having 20mill in the bank from the sale of Milner there is great potential for other clubs to try to charge us inflated fees. If by being cute he can stop that happening then good on him.

If we sell Milner for £20m everyone will know we have £20m. His comments today aren't going to change that or some how confuse people into thinking we have less. So I repeat, what is the benefit of his comments today? How are they going to be beneficial in dealing with Man City or Sullivan which was the other example raised.

I fail to see it I really do. I can though imagine there is little chance of City increasing their offer, they have us over a barrel. We have told the world he wants to go and we need to sell to buy. That is a terrible position to be in.

I'd say its far better that other clubs think we only have the James Milner money rather than believing we have the Milner money on top of a nice little transfer kitty we already had set aside.

City don't increase the original offer they don't get James Milner. There is not a cat in hells chance Martin O'Neill and Randy Lerner will be **** over a barrell by these ****. I'd have hoped you'd have had more respect for Mr Lerner and Mon given everything that has happened over the last 4 years.