What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

If Milner wants the money a City let him feck off and have it,I think we could sign some that could do as good a job,if not better for half the money,I would defo take Ireland as much as I hate him with the Ireland problems.I think he would creat more for us than Milner does..

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if he does go I think he will screw up his own potential. He won't be playing every week, he won't have a consistant role to play in the squad I would imagine.

Add another 15million to his price tag!

What a performance from Milner, another game like that and he'll be worth £35 plus easy.

I think he's worth that already (to Aston Villa anyway)

Add another 15million to his price tag!

What a performance from Milner, another game like that and he'll be worth £35 plus easy.

I think he's worth that already (to Aston Villa anyway)

I do hope we get more than £35 for him!! :lol:

How long before his performance today gets linked with another move to City/Chelsea/Utd/Notts County/Everybody?

How long before we realise that Villa without James Milner would be a poorer side?

Too right. I'd like to see him stay as I can see him being critical to the next couple of seasons.

But if he wants to go we should max out the price. Lets face it today's performance added a few quid and we can do things with £30m plus

Fantastic :D ...apparently Milner is not a right winger.....Okay he may not have arty farty tricky skills like Lennon or SWP which often end up nowhere...but he is effective and works more than most players and is one of the fittest players in the league.

Either way he keeps this up and his value is pushing 30 million if not maybe more...Good for Villa in either way 8)

How long before his performance today gets linked with another move to City/Chelsea/Utd/Notts County/Everybody?

How long before we realise that Villa without James Milner would be a poorer side?

Spot on vb. :nod:

p.s. Are you all recovered from last year's ailments, now?

he may not have arty farty tricky skills like Lennon or SWP which often end up nowhere

Lennon and SWP have "skills" now?? They have always been fast with a low centre of gravity for me, but hardly skillfull. Agree with everthing else you say though.

Really hope we hold onto him but if he does go, hopefully todays performance will have increased his value.

Oooooh Jimmy Milner is Brazilian, we wont sell for £50 million, on the wing he's fooking birrliant, Jimmy Jimmy Milner.

Come on england . UTV!