• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. I wouldn't put that past him myself. I hope he enjoys playing with that other knob head at City.

get a life mate

has milner actually come and said hes going????

and even if he had..................... get a life

Pot.Kettle.Black right there puddin.

come again?

Yes, coming from the guy who has been rambling on about loyalty. There is such a thing as loyalty to football teams. Especually teams that have turned you round from being an average, average player into an England international.

But you are right, we don't deserve loyalty. We boo players, funnily enough when they play shit. Like countless other teams. You need to get the life boss, either that or wake up and smell the coffee. It has nothing to do with fans booing, which excuses non-loyalty these days its money. End of.

Yes, coming from the guy who has been rambling on about loyalty. There is such a thing as loyalty to football teams. Especually teams that have turned you round from being an average, average player into an England international.

But you are right, we don't deserve loyalty. We boo players, funnily enough when they play shit. Like countless other teams. You need to get the life boss, either that or wake up and smell the coffee. It has nothing to do with fans booing, which excuses non-loyalty these days its money. End of.

What?????

Im not saying hes gona leave cos we boo. I think booing is part of the game, altho i wouldnt myself. Im saying that fans shouldnt expect loyalty from footballers for a number of reasons.

One being........ that the fans arent always loyal themselves.

I don't expect much loyalty from players these days because of the money that is now involved.

However, fans pay good money that contributes to these players wages - if they cannot take a bit of stick when they play shit for over £40k a week then that also says it all about modern day football.

Loyalty to the Manager the owner and the other players is important (to Milner). Milner slapped in a transfer request when at newcastle because they went back on their word on certain promises. He will not stick a transfer request in to go to City, no way. Reckon only two PL clubs would even get close for him to do that and they are Man U (who have no money) and Chelsea who have just let Joe Cole go on a free...............

Milner will only leave if MON decides he can (this season). Really cant see why anyone would think it would be any different to the Barry saga. We should all know how MON works, his hand will not be forced by any second rate journalist or any of Gary Cookes games.

I don't expect much loyalty from players these days because of the money that is now involved.

However, fans pay good money that contributes to these players wages - if they cannot take a bit of stick when they play shit for over £40k a week then that also says it all about modern day football.

I think you have missed the point. I am not saying that they dont deserved to get booed.

Do you honestly believe James Milner gives two shites about me and you. Its just like my customers at work. they pay my wages but at the end of the day, I dont care about them when I go home (Ive got my own problems) and if someone offers me more wages that other customers contribute too, then Id be off too.

And James Milner is the same. He has his own problems. Very different to that of me and you but dont get annoyed at him for being human

Yeah but people who think booing is pathetic (I'm in that category) believe that because if you boo, you are only harming the team.

I'm sorry but whether you are on £0 a week or £130,000 a week, you know if you've played shit and you don't need to be told. Don't know what booing achieves if i'm honest. Just affects the team in a negative way. Don't see the point of it unless you want the team to be even worse?

From Goal..

Manchester City and Chelsea target James Milner has cast fresh doubt over his Aston Villa future by putting plans to buy a new Midlands home on hold, according to The People.

Speculation has linked the England midfielder with a £30 million move away from the Europa League qualifiers following his impressive campaign for the Villans last term.

City are reported to have already seen a £20 million offer rejected, while Chelsea seemingly want the 24-year old to help replace the departing Michael Ballack and Joe Cole in their squad.

Milner had planned to build a £1.9 million house in Sutton Coldfield, but has reportedly put this plan on ice while he awaits news of a potential transfer.

Goal!

And of course the People know that for a fact.

If its true it sounds like common sense as he could be sold whether he likes it or not

Bloody press....

His house hunt is on hold a) Because he is out the country for a month or B) because he is off to club X..... oh oh lets say A lets say A it will sell a few papers and make us look like we have a clue what is going on.

He might have put plans for a house move on hold,he might have done because he is leaving but one thing is for sure if he has put it on hold the papers haven't a bloody clue why.

Apparently City are close to signing Yaya Toure for 25 mill. End of their interest in Milli? Or smokescreen?

do you not think they are completely different players JV?

Signing Toure would not necessarily mean ending their interest in Milner.

IMO

Apparently City are close to signing Yaya Toure for 25 mill. End of their interest in Milli? Or smokescreen?

do you not think they are completely different players JV?

Signing Toure would not necessarily mean ending their interest in Milner.

IMO

However it would mean the end of Mr Barry's first team chances!!!!