• £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when the Mirror gets one right?

I'd suggest it would cause a rift in the space / time continuum ;-)

Heh. It' a joke of a newspaper. I don't believe a word they print. It should be on the blacklist.

It is a joke. Think the Mirror see these transfer rumours as free and easy advertising in a way.

Make up a transfer tumour and their link gets blasted all round the net. Many website owners would pay a good price for that. The mirror just has to pay bullshit!

Am I the only person who thinks that it would be better for us to just ask for £24m and get it all over and done with? I can't help but feel that Milner won't be anything like the same player we saw last season if he stays.

If there really isn't much money available to MON then surely it would be better for us to get the deal done and move on and bring some more players in who do want to play for us.

Am I the only person who thinks that it would be better for us to just ask for £24m and get it all over and done with? I can't help but feel that Milner won't be anything like the same player we saw last season if he stays.

If there really isn't much money available to MON then surely it would be better for us to get the deal done and move on and bring some more players in who do want to play for us.

We could well have asked for 24 million. As far as we have seen, Man City have only made on bid, which was 20 million. You can be pretty sure if they made another, they would let Sky Sports know about it.

Milner would only be sabotaging himself if he doesn't recapture last season's form because there are Euro qualifiers coming up & he is the poster-boy of Capello's brave new world AND Man City or any of the other big money clubs won't look twice at him if he looks like a one-season wonder.

Personally I don't have any qualms about Milner playing to his full ability if the move falls through.

Getting him to sign a new contract will be something completely different though.

We will not rest until the Mirror is banned from VT! Power to the people!

Set up a Facebook group

Another way, there are 30 k + members of VT. We should all set up fake accounts on Gmail and email them 2 or 3 (or 30) times a day to the "sports desk", just make the stories up and flood their system.

In fact all footie fans should do it so a Facebook page could help, they deserve punishment for the BS.

We could well have asked for 24 million. As far as we have seen, Man City have only made on bid, which was 20 million. You can be pretty sure if they made another, they would let Sky Sports know about it.

And you'd be pretty wrong.

And you'd be pretty wrong.

agree with Damocles here. We announced that Citeh made a bid for Milner not the opposite way

Just read that Milner didn't get off the team bus and is not in squad for today's game. Even if he wasn't playing you would have thought he be there to watch the game.

Let the speculation start once more... :D

Where did you hear that?

Just read that Milner didn't get off the team bus and is not in squad for today's game. Even if he wasn't playing you would have thought he be there to watch the game.

Let the speculation start once more... :D

Where did you hear that?

Squad for tonight's game, from the OS live chat:

Guzan, Dunne, Cuellar, Warnock, Downing, Young, Albrighton, Petrov, Reo-Coker, Beye, Agbonlahor.

Subs: Friedel, Bannan, Davies, Lichaj, Clark, Sidwell, Shorey, Carew, Delfouneso, Heskey.

No Milner.