What would you do?  

468 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

• £30m or more to Citeh
    • £30m or more to Chelsea
    • £30m or more to Man United
    • No sale under any realistic circumstances
    • £30m or more to whoever wants him

JM on the plane this afternoon, so it seems nothing doing.
Was he literally "on the plane" (bearing in mind that James Milner can breathe easily at 45,000 ft and doesn't feel the cold like mere mortals) or did Mon allow him to sit inside with the other players? That might give us an idea of whether all is forgiven or not.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im fully expecting city to sit on this til the last few days of the window to do us maximum damage

I don't think they are that patient.

They will stomp around and cry, and then go find another toy to play with and soon forget they are upset at all.

Aren't Man City in the states anyway and concentrating on Balotelli first, plus Portugal is only a 4hour flight.

1 hour 40 mins actually.

Aren't Man City in the states anyway and concentrating on Balotelli first, plus Portugal is only a 4hour flight.

and a quick swim down the river Guadiana and over the Atlantic to the USA for our Jimmy.

im fully expecting city to sit on this til the last few days of the window to do us maximum damage

city have no need to do us damage.

Maybe this is still all part of nasty o'neils big plan to push poor little jimmy out of the club he loves.

I still don't trust the situation!!

Do you actually think that or are you moaning again about fans with differing opinions than you?

Maybe this is still all part of nasty o'neils big plan to push poor little jimmy out of the club he loves.

I still don't trust the situation!!

Give Martin my best wishes and tell him that Milly was rightfully player of the season, when you tuck him into bed tonight BJ. :wink:

Milner will not be at villa park come aug 31st... we should all just move on!.. he's as good as gone now except it.

I've excepted it.

I just can't accept it.